How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

I think the thread should be called " How many times you been to Anfield and seen us screwed over "? or maybe "How many times you been to Anfield and see us get any sort of decision"? I've been God knows how many times and there is always a new way to fuck us over. I await tomorrows match with bated breath.

Must be at least 20 + times without a win - missed the 3 wins in my city supporting lifetime ( first game in 72)

like many was there for both the 4-0 and 6-0 Alan Ball inspired drubbings in the space of 4 days and was at the Champs Lge game when coach was attacked.

one of least favourite away games - terrible view, largely horrible fan base and the Anfield atmosphere is the biggest myth in football.

ive seen us win pretty much everywhere else though - so hopefully that changes tomorrow.

Every time I have been the 0-4 and 0-6 in the same week still haunts me all these years after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.