How many Years ?!!

citykev28 said:
I got called a glory hunter by a Hull born Arsenal fan. I said "My first game was against Shrewsbury Town in 1988, and that's one more game than you've ever been to dickhead."
He must get fearsome stick with a name like that!

Our loyalty as supporters through lean and very lean years is well documented and also respected from most football supporters.

Cheesy said:
Try being a City fan who hasn't got a Manc accent. Constantly accused of golry hunting by people who don't know me.
Correct. Except from people close to me who've known I've been a city fan for a while, I'm constantly accused of being a gloryhunter.

had this question by some idiots too!
i just reply 1976! which team are you gonna support next year?

Get questioned whenever I wear my City shirt out of Manchester, for instance whenever I go on holiday and wear the City shirt people will say "A bit of money and they all crawl out from under the woodwork" to which I reply "I was born a blue and I will die a blue"
The really "clever" people who think that I am a glory hunter would then ask "Well who was manager before the takeover" In my reply I roll off every City manager that I have seen come and go since I've been a fan. That normally shuts the twats up

Cheesy said:
Try being a City fan who hasn't got a Manc accent. Constantly accused of golry hunting by people who don't know me.

THIS !! Im from Swansea but have my dad to thank for being a City fan. Sick to death of the way people judge you saying "yeah since the arabs bought you". So now to shut them up I just wear city shirts from the older days lol All my mates back home know Ive been blue since day one its just all the plastics at uni that piss me off !!

Yea, I was called a Bandwaggoner by a friend who has been a fan of Liverpool since he was a kid... Roll forward 15 years and he still hasn't been to Anfield - never watching a game of his apparent club... Yet I've been to Anfield on many occasions to watch City and I'm the bandwaggoner? LOL

tony book was manager when i first started to follow city , i also have a London accent an live in Australia . ppl think ive jumped from be utd fan to a city fan ..

i don't like meeting new people so i never get asked plus whenever i leave manchester for some reason i get a really strong manc accent, plus I have a city tattoo so have never been asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.