How Micah can get picked for England!

Halfpenny said:
blink922 said:
city 'til i cry said:
To be right back for England you must play centre half for united

Or in the case of their newest academy graduate Jones, don't play for them at all and get the call up anyway!
They bought Jones from Blackburn for £16million?

When Twitcher takes over he'll get his chance. Capello is absolutely braindead.

I think he was being ironic, as any player UTD buy when young they claim as their own! Whearas if any1 else does it they are buying the title!lol

I personally couldn't give a shite, we're playing enough games ATM for our players to be roped into playing friendly internationals for a full 90 mins whilst Baconface tells Capello that his players are either not available or to play them for just 45 mins each.

Micah if u read BM, let me tell you, you are the best RB England have(by far)and just bide your time. Cappello going in 8/9 months so u will still get ur 100th cap before ur 30th birthday!

collie40 said:
Micah if u read BM, let me tell you, you are the best RB England have(by far)and just bide your time. Cappello going in 8/9 months so u will still get ur 100th cap before ur 30th birthday!

This

I'd rather he save his best for us rather than play for England.

charliebigspuds said:
I personally couldn't give a shite, we're playing enough games ATM for our players to be roped into playing friendly internationals for a full 90 mins whilst Baconface tells Capello that his players are either not available or to play them for just 45 mins each.
Good points. I've also said previously that I don't want him being spoiled by the other shite that play for England. Micah has come on leaps and bounds under Mancini and his team, the guy is just awesome now. Therefore, I don't want him falling into bad ways again by being associated with that bunch of wankers who think more of their pay cheques and next modelling contract - Micah is best staying away from the whole fucking lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.