How Micah can get picked for England!

He should wait until he gets his chance then act like a spoilt kid and kick one of the opposition up the arse in a fit of pique. Not only will this see him picked for the most important games but he will become a saint overnight in the national press.

It's quite appalling that he hasn't been picked for England but i don't think any of our players should play for that bunch of idiots!

I don't know how Capello can ignore him as he is by far the best right back in the premier league at the moment
But Micah not playing for England is an advantage for us as he won't get injured playing in stupid friendlies but I feel really sorry for him as he really deserves it

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I don't know how Capello can ignore him as he is by far the best right back in the premier league at the moment
But Micah not playing for England is an advantage for us as he won't get injured playing in stupid friendlies but I feel really sorry for him as he really deserves it
I din't want Micah wasting his time at Englands tea party but maybe if Capello was actually English himself he would pick the best players to represent his country.

Why someone chose to pay an ageing Italian a fortune to manage the English national team is a mystery.

I don't think Capello turned up at QPR at the weekend by chance ...... he likes to pick players who are 'currently' in form and he'd turned up to cast an eye on SWP , Micah , and Adam Johnson.

For me Micah had a poor game by his recent standards , and i suspect that's why he was omitted ....... if he'd had a 'blinder' at Loftus Road he'd probably have found himself included in the England squad.

IBlue said:
Personally i think not playing against Spain on Sat is a blessing in disguise. Micah's stock will rise massively without even playing, its going to be quite amusing to see whoever plays in defence chasing the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and our very own Merlin. Secretly Micah youv'e dodged a bullet there !!

Was thinking that myself!<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 am --<br /><br />
mr t said:
I'd rather he save his best for us rather than play for England.

I argree 100%, but he should be picked because he's the the best in the country, he'd maybe even learn a thing or 2 about big game mentallity and how to cope, maybe bring a bit more to his game for us. I think a run in the England side for Micah would give him an extra edge. When he first got in he was just a kid and maybe thought he'd made it, he certainly had a couple of below standard seasons for us, but now older and wiser, whats more BETTER!

IBlue said:
Personally i think not playing against Spain on Sat is a blessing in disguise. Micah's stock will rise massively without even playing, its going to be quite amusing to see whoever plays in defence chasing the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and our very own Merlin. Secretly Micah youv'e dodged a bullet there !!

I agree. I was convinced Crapello was going to give Micah his chance against Spain, as part of a weaker, unfamiliar back 4 and he'd have a torrid time, be made to look a mug and that would be him finished with England under Crapello.
Part of me thinks he does this sort of thing intentionally - tries to make players look poor in order to "prove" they aren't good enough at international level by playing them in very difficult situations (like playing bent up front on his own against Brazil before the world cup).
So, i'm hoping he plays walker and he gets ran ragged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.