How Micah can get picked for England!

in the know..

over the years we have seen plenty of pics of Rooney, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, etc etc etc coming out of clubs...

England have had lots of managers over the years who have been very successful at club level and won plenty of prizes, dont you think it is a bit strange that as soon as they become England manager it all goes to pot..

Its not the managers that are useless, its the players..

It really does make me wonder. Being kept out by Glen fucking Johnson for so long....He's clearly going to have to wait until Capello leaves to become England's 1st choice RB.

Gutted for him, but at the same time pleased.

He won't be pleased from his personal view, but at least it's one less player to worry about picking up injuries on stupid international shite.

bellamys dodgy knee said:
in the know..

over the years we have seen plenty of pics of Rooney, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, etc etc etc coming out of clubs...

England have had lots of managers over the years who have been very successful at club level and won plenty of prizes, dont you think it is a bit strange that as soon as they become England manager it all goes to pot..

Its not the managers that are useless, its the players..

They haven't had 'lots of managers who have been very successful at club level', though have they?

After Bobby Robson, Terry Venables was the best we have had. He had us playing fantastic, the country really got behind the team and we reached the Semi-Finals. The others: Graham Taylor, Glen Hoddle, Howard Wilkinson, Keegan, Peter Taylor, Sven, McClaren, Capello. Apart from Capello, who himself has won things at club level in Italy and Spain, none of the others have been the successful winning managers at club level that you describe. So it's NOT true to blame it all on the players and say the managers are successful but the players are crap. Look at the names, above I've listed. The players have won more things at club level than 90% of the managers.

It's the FA who are the problem. They are appointing the wrong managers. Some are not qualified or experienced enough, some do not have the right temprement and some, like Capello are not 'Anglo' enough. I don't mean that in a xenophobic way but it's important for the national team to have a manager who can understand the culture of the country, the fans, the media and the players etc.

It's why my point is when we get the right manager who fits all the criteria needed, and I believe that to be Harry Redknapp, then I honestly believe players will play better and to their potential and the National team will improve. Like I say probably not to win anything but better than under Capello and more enjoyable for England supporters.

BTW you mention Terry, Cole, Rooney and Ferdinand being pictured, when I asked you for names. But you said England players are 'falling out of nightclubs drunk'. I've never seen a pic of any of those players 'falling out of nightclubs drunk'. They may have been pictured coming out of nightclubs/ bars/ restaurants etc but not in the disparaging way you put it. And contrary to what you say other foreign players like Ronaldo, Ramos, Casillas, David Villa, Schweinsteiger, Fabregas, Benzema, even our own Silva have been pictured enjoying themselves on nights out. It doesn't mean they're drinking. You sound very prejudiced against English players.

mr t said:
I'd rather he save his best for us rather than play for England.
The thing is, on the OS on that #askmicah he said his aims for his career were to win as many trophies as a one-man-team player for City and be the regular starting England right back!

Always been a Cockney Clique within the England squad tbh

The sooner they realise it's not going to win them jack shit the better for all concerned

A brown envelope is all that's missing for the money grabbing don't give a shit about England ignorant arrogant TWAT

BlueTony said:
mr t said:
collie40 said:
I agree, but surely he should be given the choice, if ur in and out of the squad when 29/30 retire from International football, to prolonge ur club career. But Micah just a babe, playing for the best team(1st choice)in England! As a city fan i've watched him as a rough diamond, then had a great year with Dunny in the middle, then he got 2 big 4 his boots and became our 3/4 choice rb. Micah has done everything and more that Bobby has asked, he's matured as a man and player, Mancini has even said(loosely) he relies on his f/b's more than any other position because they do more work than anybodyelse in the team! If he can be the first choice r/b in a top 3 team in the world why cant he b a first choice r/b in an England team that doesn't even have a recognised r/b? I feel for u Micah!
This club is on the verge of great success. The England team are all hype. Micah has come of age over the last 18 months and has got his act together both on and off the pitch. Everything he wants is at City - he doesn't need any distractions.

Whilst my head agrees with you my heart says that Micah sees playing for England as an honour, a sentiment as rare these days as a full bottle at slur alex's.

Crapello picks Terry (who has been crap, never mind the racist allegations it is innocent until proved guilty) Zamora who has been crap, Johnson (G) who is crap, Jones who may be good one day, Walker who has been in and out this season, He is clearly picking his favourites despite saying he would pick on form, a total **** of a man, a dinosaur who has no place in modern football.

^^^^
That.

Personally i think not playing against Spain on Sat is a blessing in disguise. Micah's stock will rise massively without even playing, its going to be quite amusing to see whoever plays in defence chasing the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and our very own Merlin. Secretly Micah youv'e dodged a bullet there !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.