How Micah can get picked for England!

mr t said:
I'd rather he save his best for us rather than play for England.

I agree, but surely he should be given the choice, if ur in and out of the squad when 29/30 retire from International football, to prolonge ur club career. But Micah just a babe, playing for the best team(1st choice)in England! As a city fan i've watched him as a rough diamond, then had a great year with Dunny in the middle, then he got 2 big 4 his boots and became our 3/4 choice rb. Micah has done everything and more that Bobby has asked, he's matured as a man and player, Mancini has even said(loosely) he relies on his f/b's more than any other position because they do more work than anybodyelse in the team! If he can be the first choice r/b in a top 3 team in the world why cant he b a first choice r/b in an England team that doesn't even have a recognised r/b? I feel for u Micah!

collie40 said:
mr t said:

I agree, but surely he should be given the choice, if ur in and out of the squad when 29/30 retire from International football, to prolonge ur club career. But Micah just a babe, playing for the best team(1st choice)in England! As a city fan i've watched him as a rough diamond, then had a great year with Dunny in the middle, then he got 2 big 4 his boots and became our 3/4 choice rb. Micah has done everything and more that Bobby has asked, he's matured as a man and player, Mancini has even said(loosely) he relies on his f/b's more than any other position because they do more work than anybodyelse in the team! If he can be the first choice r/b in a top 3 team in the world why cant he b a first choice r/b in an England team that doesn't even have a recognised r/b? I feel for u Micah!
This club is on the verge of great success. The England team are all hype. Micah has come of age over the last 18 months and has got his act together both on and off the pitch. Everything he wants is at City - he doesn't need any distractions.

collie40 said:
Maybe if he could get banned for the next 3 competitive matches? if that doesn't work how about racially abusing a fellow profesional, maybe they'll make him captain! WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO?

Well, it's quite clear that professionalism, athleticism, and all round defending and attacking prowess won't get him a spot. There's summat up with Capello and Richards. Yer'd think that Pee-arse would be the crowbar that would get Micah into the squad.

mr t said:
collie40 said:
mr t said:

This club is on the verge of great success. The England team are all hype. Micah has come of age over the last 18 months and has got his act together both on and off the pitch. Everything he wants is at City - he doesn't need any distractions.

Whilst my head agrees with you my heart says that Micah sees playing for England as an honour, a sentiment as rare these days as a full bottle at slur alex's.

Crapello picks Terry (who has been crap, never mind the racist allegations it is innocent until proved guilty) Zamora who has been crap, Johnson (G) who is crap, Jones who may be good one day, Walker who has been in and out this season, He is clearly picking his favourites despite saying he would pick on form, a total **** of a man, a dinosaur who has no place in modern football.

His best bet is to have a mare and we concede 3 goals from where he should have defended, but last minute he hits a screaming 30 yarder in the top corner, sound familiar Glen

I don't see the others as being better than him. so logically he should be in the squad.

I still think he is nowhere near what he could be yet. Mancini has obviously got through to him because he does appear to be far more switched on than he used to be and that coupled with his physical attributes makes him a proper contender.

For mine on occasions he still lets people cross and shoot a little too easily and now and again he switches off and people get in behind him when they should not.

However which of his England competitors don't do that, certainly not Johnson or the new Spurs "superstar"

Keep going Micah, you are training every day with better players than you would be with England. Listen to Mancini and remember you'll be playing long after Capello is gone.

Micah, you are better off out of it..

I lost total interest in the England team years ago..

It will be a long long time before the England team win anything as they are just not professinal enough...

Until we get rid of the booze mentality in english football, we will not win a thing..

You dont see top footballers, Messi, Silva etc coming out of nightclubs drunk because they are dedicated to there sport.

With english players, it is like one long jolly..

bellamys dodgy knee said:
Micah, you are better off out of it..

I lost total interest in the England team years ago..

It will be a long long time before the England team win anything as they are just not professinal enough...

Until we get rid of the booze mentality in english football, we will not win a thing..

You dont see top footballers, Messi, Silva etc coming out of nightclubs drunk because they are dedicated to there sport.

With english players, it is like one long jolly..

Who are you talking about? Which current England players are boozing and falling out of nightclubs drunk?

How can you say they are not professional enough, when most play for top clubs who have won Titles and Trophy's and play in the Champions League. The England team is rubbish because of the managers we have had McClaren now Capello. They do not play to their strengths. I reckon things will improve when Redknapp takes over. I don't think we will ever win a World Cup or Euro Championship but the team will start playing better. IMO.

You would think that being the Premier League's most improved player last season and the Premier League's top preforming right back so far this season would automatically get picked....but this is clueless Capello we're talking about!

Unfortunately Micah's face doesn't fit with Capello. Maybe something has gone on with Micah and Fabio in the past that we'll never know about (very likely, things like this happen all the time!) and he has just stopped going for him.

Gladly once this clueless muppet Capello has gone we'll have a manager who will pick the right players in Redknapp. Micah is young enough to wait, hopefully he has the patience to do so and wait for his turn in a years time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.