How much difference did Tevez make last night?

aguero shines when playing with tevez. this could prove to be a perfect partnership.

for sure made a difference, was involved in most things, generally merlins role, yeah of coarse he must start, but hes a **** a fat **** and can fuck off end of season

Even ignoring the quality he brought to the team it was good to have 11 men on the field working which I havent felt we had lately.

Personally i think we play to suit players like tevez and aguero so he was always going to fit right in again and he was important. We havnt found a way to fit the other strikers in yet and i think the 2 strikers we can have that fit in with what we do is those 2

welsh_andy said:
for sure made a difference, was involved in most things, generally merlins role, yeah of coarse he must start, but hes a **** a fat **** and can fuck off end of season
tevez isn't going anywhere. there are very few clubs that are willing and capable of paying the full price. he did seem very unfit but he'll lean out in couple of months. still he can put up very intense 40 minutes.

joezilla said:
welsh_andy said:
tevez isn't going anywhere. there are very few clubs that are willing and capable of paying the full price. he did seem very unfit but he'll lean out in couple of months. still he can put up very intense 40 minutes.
hes still a ****, end off, and dont care where he goes and he will go, hes only back cause he got no wages and being fined and his rep went through floor, hes only back for one reason, money and to play a few games, get his rep up, so he can fuck off, if you think hes back for the club, then your mistaken. the guy is pure scum

welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
welsh_andy said:
hes still a ****, end off, and dont care where he goes and he will go, hes only back cause he got no wages and being fined and his rep went through floor, hes only back for one reason, money and to play a few games, get his rep up, so he can fuck off, if you think hes back for the club, then your mistaken. the guy is pure scum
i think that the summer transfer window is going to disappoint you greatly.

welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
welsh_andy said:

regardless whether if hes a **** or not (lots of players are)..is he a great player ?...obviously yes...so let him do a job (which he`s well paid for) . its all about results...and hes not as scum as rooney (the ****) :-)

Freestyler said:
people won't like it, but he was the reason the way we played differently.

We missed him, dropping off and dragging players out of position.

He dictates the way we play most the time, and last night he created goals without touching the ball. Just from his movement and dragging defenders here there and everywhere.

it's what he does best.

and yes, he should start EVERY game, Tevez and Aguero up top.

Could not agree more, Freestyler. We play with a higher tempo with him in the team and I am very hopeful that he will help our away form. He doesn't play the away games any differently than the home ones and he's very adaptable.
I am glad Balo got the second yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.