How much difference did Tevez make last night?

Freestyler said:
people won't like it, but he was the reason the way we played differently.

We missed him, dropping off and dragging players out of position.

He dictates the way we play most the time, and last night he created goals without touching the ball. Just from his movement and dragging defenders here there and everywhere.

it's what he does best.

and yes, he should start EVERY game, Tevez and Aguero up top.
That's the one. Anyone at the game last night who did not see this or pick up on it shouldn't be allowed in the ground anymore.

Pam said:
Hate to say it, but Tevez was integral to last night's performance and we played well for the first time in ages. I think Fergie hates the idea of Tevez being available to us for these last few games.

Did Tevez make the difference? And should we be starting him for the rest of the season?

Thing is before you make him a hero again, it was his fucking off to Argentina for 6 months that could potentially cost us the title.

Nobody has ever doubted the quality of his performances.

Freestyler said:
people won't like it, but he was the reason the way we played differently.

We missed him, dropping off and dragging players out of position.

He dictates the way we play most the time, and last night he created goals without touching the ball. Just from his movement and dragging defenders here there and everywhere.

it's what he does best.

and yes, he should start EVERY game, Tevez and Aguero up top.

This 100% I thought he made a big differance to the forward line last night !
This is why I will leave the hate I have till may.I hope he can change my mind
about him in the coming weeks .

Pam said:
Hate to say it, but Tevez was integral to last night's performance and we played well for the first time in ages. I think Fergie hates the idea of Tevez being available to us for these last few games.

Did Tevez make the difference? And should we be starting him for the rest of the season?

Sad fact is he is everything we have been missing

Speed. agression, work rate and skill around the box - his whole style speeds up the team

i8rags said:
He will be even better when yaya is back giving him even more runners.

The balance of the team was perfect last night and should be the same line up at Norwich imo. I'd start Yaya on the bench.

scholes refused to play for the rags and he was fined £100,000 and that was the end of the matter ..not making excuses for tevez but the moment baconface stuck his oar in you knew deep down the crafty bstd was playing it to his own agenda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.