How much difference did Tevez make last night?

welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
welsh_andy said:
for sure made a difference, was involved in most things, generally merlins role, yeah of coarse he must start, but hes a **** a fat **** and can fuck off end of season
tevez isn't going anywhere. there are very few clubs that are willing and capable of paying the full price. he did seem very unfit but he'll lean out in couple of months. still he can put up very intense 40 minutes.
hes still a ****,
Yes but he's our ****.

I couldn't imagine me saying this a few months ago but I really hope he stays & Dzeko & Balotelli go.

Tevez' ability and how much of a difference he can make has never been the issue, the fact is he's possibly our best player, definitely one of our top 3. No one knows what's going on in his head, whether he wants to stay or go, but while he's here and he obviously wants to help us win the league, he has to play.

I can't think of the last time we played that well without Yaya...? Imagine that team and work ethic with him in instead of De Jong..

Prestwich_Blue said:
welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
tevez isn't going anywhere. there are very few clubs that are willing and capable of paying the full price. he did seem very unfit but he'll lean out in couple of months. still he can put up very intense 40 minutes.
hes still a ****,
Yes but he's our ****.

I couldn't imagine me saying this a few months ago but I really hope he stays & Dzeko & Balotelli go.

agree with you .edins a nice guy n all that but cant see him in mancinis plans<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm --<br /><br />
Adebayor said:
Tevez' ability and how much of a difference he can make has never been the issue, the fact is he's possibly our best player, definitely one of our top 3. No one knows what's going on in his head, whether he wants to stay or go, but while he's here and he obviously wants to help us win the league, he has to play.

I can't think of the last time we played that well without Yaya...? Imagine that team and work ethic with him in instead of De Jong..

de jong is a good player mate

Prestwich_Blue said:
welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
hes still a ****,
Yes but he's our ****.

Agree with the mod replace balo for sure maybe get a couple of wingers to help dzeko out though he was doing good at the start but mancini kept pulling him out after great games and starting balo despite poor performances. so if we had to keep 1 id keep dzeko but

Cruiser Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
welsh_andy said:
hes still a ****,
Yes but he's our ****.

Agree with the mod replace balo for sure maybe get a couple of wingers to help dzeko out though he was doing good at the start but mancini kept pulling him out after great games and starting balo despite poor performances. so if we had to keep 1 id keep dzeko but

I wouldn't.

would you get rid of both pam. Think i just feel for dzeko a bit cos its no secret mancini favours balo over dzeko no matter how poor the performances so i dont knoww call it a soft spot

Tevez made a real difference to our performance last night. He plays in a way which can't be replicated by our other options. The positions he finds himself in, dropping off to collect the ball, always available for a ball to feet, strength to hold off a challenge, simple passes to keep the move going, they were all integral to our display. Its just a shame he's such a cock.

We'll never accurately be able to assess how detrimental to our points tally Tevez's absence was. One things for sure though, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to argue we'd have been worse for his inclusion for the entire season. Would Tevez around all season have equated to an additional 5 points at this stage? I find it difficult to believe he wouldn't have been worth at least that amount of points to us.

Matty said:
Tevez made a real difference to our performance last night. He plays in a way which can't be replicated by our other options. The positions he finds himself in, dropping off to collect the ball, always available for a ball to feet, strength to hold off a challenge, simple passes to keep the move going, they were all integral to our display. Its just a shame he's such a cock.

We'll never accurately be able to assess how detrimental to our points tally Tevez's absence was. One things for sure though, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to argue we'd have been worse for his inclusion for the entire season. Would Tevez around all season have equated to an additional 5 points at this stage? I find it difficult to believe he wouldn't have been worth at least that amount of points to us.

world class player theres no doubt...thats what i find strange when some people (blues) say they wouldnt play him ..?? why not ?? its like having a machine gun in your house and going out to fight with a catapult.

cyprustavern said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
welsh_andy said:
hes still a ****,
Yes but he's our ****.

agree with you .edins a nice guy n all that but cant see him in mancinis plans

-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm --

Adebayor said:

I know, i wasn't saying he isn't, but Yaya's better, and can play that deeper role. I would just rather drop Nige than Barry, that's all...

Adebayor said:
cyprustavern said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Yes but he's our ****.

agree with you .edins a nice guy n all that but cant see him in mancinis plans

-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm --

Adebayor said:

I know, i wasn't saying he isn't, but Yaya's better, and can play that deeper role. I would just rather drop Nige than Barry, that's all...

yep yaya is great...he can play attacking or defensive mid...prob would make a good stand in for centre half as well .i prefer him in an advanced role

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.