How much difference did Tevez make last night?

joezilla said:
welsh_andy said:
joezilla said:
tevez isn't going anywhere. there are very few clubs that are willing and capable of paying the full price. he did seem very unfit but he'll lean out in couple of months. still he can put up very intense 40 minutes.
hes still a ****, end off, and dont care where he goes and he will go, hes only back cause he got no wages and being fined and his rep went through floor, hes only back for one reason, money and to play a few games, get his rep up, so he can fuck off, if you think hes back for the club, then your mistaken. the guy is pure scum
i think that the summer transfer window is going to disappoint you greatly.
i seriously doubt that, if he stays and wants to stay and play for us, then i will back him, if he stays cause no one else wants him, then thats a different matter.

Mancini was a little quick to say "Tevez will never play again for man city again", just like he was to quick to say the same about Balotelli.
Fergie , the press and everyone jumped on the band wagon to out Tevez from our club . Fergie with his vocal support of the way Mancini handled Tevez quickly weakened Man City by removing one of our strongest players, It was a fuckin master stroke by Fergie and all the seals clapped along in agreement.
What we need right now and have done for a while is a forward with commitment and passion , Carlos has this in abundence .
BUT I feel like it was that red twat that has influenced the whole situation.

CTID

pre the bust-up tevez became too much of a focus for our attacking play. Last night he was a genuine team player, using his particular strengths unselfishly, he was a nightmare for the baggies. The ball went forward and stuck, as long as it was in to feet and not a hopeful punt. Very subdued, apart from his football, impossible to guess his future. I have to say, that was some forward line, a few games to polish it and the "park the bus teams" would be run ragged.
If he goes, then so be it, as long as someone as good replaces him.

monkylarr said:
What we need right now and have done for a while is a forward with commitment and passion , Carlos has this in abundence.

Fucking LOL. A player with commitment to his club doesn't fuck off for months on end.

hgblue said:
I had to laugh when people offered up Ferguson's support for how Mancini had handled Tevez as evidence that he'd handled it well. Ferguson was pissing his sides that a hugely influential player had been taken out of the equation. Great to see him back, but I'm gutted it's taken so long for everyone to see the light. Just hope we haven't left it too late.

Absolutely - mancini has made some mistakes this season but the way he outcasted tevez instead of keeping it in house probably will cost us the league title

Carlos Tevez had a good game last night and took his goal well ...

but the REAL reason that City functioned much better than they have been doing of late was the much improved performance of David Silva ...... when he plays well the entire team seem to respond .

black mamba said:
Carlos Tevez had a good game last night and took his goal well ...

but the real reason that City functioned much better than they have been doing of late was the improved performance from David Silva ...... when he plays well the entire team seem to respond accordingly.

David silvas improved performance was because when he recieved the ball there was more space to pass to people as our forwards were more mobile than normal .Silva had footballers to play football with for the first time in fuckin weeks "Tevez and Aguero"

Freestyler said:
people won't like it, but he was the reason the way we played differently.

We missed him, dropping off and dragging players out of position.

He dictates the way we play most the time, and last night he created goals without touching the ball. Just from his movement and dragging defenders here there and everywhere.

it's what he does best.

and yes, he should start EVERY game, Tevez and Aguero up top.

Above !

cyprustavern said:
world class player theres no doubt...thats what i find strange when some people (blues) say they wouldnt play him ..?? why not ?? its like having a machine gun in your house and going out to fight with a catapult.

lol! Quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.