How Much Do You Watch Football In The Great British Pubs?

Not a fan of watching the game in the pub unless I have to. You can't concentrate properly.

Always some fucking knobhead with a big gob trying to take the piss.

A Saturday away game for us sees my local rammed out with Blues. It's just like being on the terraces. Even better if the rags are in as well.

I'm the most nervous listening on the radio. It's the fact that you can't reassure yourself about anything, because you can't see it. It's only ever aways that I listen to, because I'm at all the homes, so if it's tense I find myself totally tuned into the noise of the home crowd, probably even more than the commentators, because they react quicker than Cheeseman.

"IT'S A GOAALL. Oh no..."

I watch all the away games with fellow blues at my local sports bar. Besides 2 snooker tables, 4 American pool tables and 12 English 8 ball tables, there are 18, 50 inch tvs around the club, one 5ft and one 12ft long hd screens. Oh and there's even a 12inch screen in the gent's. Happy days!

Well last season, think it was the brom at home game. I walked into a pub too watch the game whilst on a break at work, only to be greeted with 1 bloke sat watching the tv at the front saying "fucking hell shitty city cant even fill their stadium, they're shit houses"... Walked straight out without ordering a drink haha

I stay out of pubs wherever possible because as much as we hate it, unfortunately pretty much every pub in manc has the plasic rag fans festering inside like this.

Stopped going to the boozer to watch games now,used to go to my local and watch whatever non city games were on.
Now we all have opinions and we don't always agree,but the rags in my local constantly spouting shit about whatever team was playing,is fucking unbelievable......can't watch a game without hearing utter shite.

Stopped going to the boozer to watch games now,used to go to my local and watch whatever non city games were on.
Now we all have opinions and we don't always agree,but the rags in my local constantly spouting shit about whatever team was playing,is fucking unbelievable......can't watch a game without hearing utter shite.
exactly this
was quietly watching the game last Saturday when the **** across the way announced to the world that this was how United played, 4-3-3 and Barca have copied it off them
United last season were fluid football at it's best he told us

beer's too expensive to spill so i had to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.