How Much Do You Watch Football In The Great British Pubs?

exactly this
was quietly watching the game last Saturday when the **** across the way announced to the world that this was how United played, 4-3-3 and Barca have copied it off them
United last season were fluid football at it's best he told us

beer's too expensive to spill so i had to leave

Mate,I remember watching the Chelsea v Stoke game,season just gone,Adam hits the one from his own half.
The ball has not even settled in the net,these rag fucks are jumping about screaming "it's nowhere near as good as Rooney's or Becks".
Nearly a full scale riot because some dare to disagree.

Never watch City in the pub. I prefer to express my myopic, deluded, foul-mouthed, aggressive, gob-shite tendencies either at the game or in the comfort of my sound-proofed cell at home. Best for everyone, especially at the game as I'm usually in good company!

Always remember going for a drink after we beat the rags 1/0 in 2012 with Kompanys header taking us top
A rag in there had watched it on TV and told us we were lucky and Hart was man of the match
When I told him rags didn't have a shot on target he said Im talking shit
Thought glad I saw it live rather than someone with rose tinted glasses on

Always remember going for a drink after we beat the rags 1/0 in 2012 with Kompanys header taking us top
A rag in there had watched it on TV and told us we were lucky and Hart was man of the match
When I told him rags didn't have a shot on target he said Im talking shit
Thought glad I saw it live rather than someone with rose tinted glasses on
they're not rose tinted mate, he's just fucking thick

When there were no decent streams always went to the pub for the aways I couldn't get too, but just didn't enjoy the experience (apart from watching City) now with a smart tv and a paid for streaming service I get to watch anything I want and concentrate totally on the match with a few cans of lager. I think this is the case for a lot more fans now hence the drop in fans going to the pub.

Had my finest armchair moment in a pub in Warwick for the 6-1. Needless to say, it was packed with rags so I intended to keep my mouth shut. 1-0, I celebrated inwardly, 2-0 I allowed myself to smile broadly, 3-0 I guffawed in their faces. At that point my girlfriend who knows nothing about football rang to ask if I wanted picking up. 5 minutes later she walked in wearing my City scarf. She asked me if I wanted a drink and when I said no, one of the local rags started on us with comments like "it's a fucking pub you know. The landlord makes a living from selling drinks". At that point we scored, 4-1 so I said"on second thoughts, I think I will have a drink"so she went to the bar. No sooner had she got there than number 5 went in so I shouted over "make mine a double". When number 6 went in I just laughed some more. On the way out one of them said, "I bet you haven't even been to Manchester" at which point I flourished 3 season cards in his face.

Not been in that pub since as the girlfriend didn't like the "hostile atmosphere". Bless her.

I use Pemier AD Live and another site I can't mention. Unfortunately it's a closed shop for memberships but they add new members on a drip by drip basis. I was lucky to get on board many years ago

Never really, I've got a season ticket and every season I'm usually on the cup schemes (Not bothered with the CL this year) so thats home games boxed off. Away games if I'm not going i'll watch at home, find it really hard to watch the game in the pub plus you get all the nobheads who think they know everything sat making snide remarks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.