How Much Has It Cost You Supporting City This Season?

Don't like to think about it, visa bill this morning with all the fa cup final costs on which was over a grand for the 4 of us as we made a weekend of it after driving for the other 2 Wembley trips. Will be the wrong side of £5k for the 4 of us. Am lucky to be in a position where we can afford it, although feel for the fans who can't. I don't see the club doing anything to offer lower cost individual matchday tickets until safe standing becomes an option.

Too much no doubt. I once tried to work it out, but got as far into the season as October and was thoroughly depressed at how much it was, so stopped counting.

I try and prepare for best case scenarios such as reaching finals (worst case financially), but its generally more of a decision of "Can I afford it now?" and if the answer is yes at that point then I'll probably go. I've gone sometimes when the answer is no too, but just don't think it would be healthy to go back and add it up.

I’m only Part time so couldn’t be arsed with a repeat journey to Shaktar

Season Ticket £670

9 Home Cup Matches £230+

7 Away Cup Matches £250+

15 Premier League Away games £450

Transport to 15 Pl Away games £420+

4 Wembley tickets (excluding Tottenham in PL) £250

Transport for 5 Wembley appearances £140

1 night in London prior to LC Final (£30)

2 nights in Heidelberg plus flights/trains £200+

3 nights in Lyon plus Eurostar (£250+

2 nights in Gelsenkirchen plus flights/trains £200+

T/C coach to Spurs CL £40

Beer money for Hoffenheim,Lyon/Schalke/Tottenham ??????

Beer money for 15 Premier League away games?????

PL season tickets only for me and my 22 year daughter and parking approx £1500. Travel from Teesside to Leigh then Etihad and return journey costs around £650 in fuel for the year based on current fuel prices. Used to do cup schemes but was working out way too much, and the Mrs was having a moan about the amount of times I was not at home. We cherry pick about 4 or 5 CL, EFL and FA cup games a season which adds about £600 inc tickets and fuel. Did EFL cup final which overall for us both inc travel, tickets and food about £400. This year FA Cup final was a freebie from a supplier, so only travel costs about £100 for fuel and coaches. Overall for the year about £3250.... wow never even realised to be honest. That's no always although the travel for home games is as good as an away fixture I suppose.

Thank God I paid my mortgage off early!

I’ve funded my lad this year as well as me so I would say

ST - £1300 ish
Parking - £100 ish
Beer - £250 ish
Petrol - £150 ish
Cup final tickets £202
Hotel - £60
Tube - £10
Cup games - £200 ish
Sky sport which I only get for City games away. £250
BT Sport app on phone £60
Total - £2600 approx

No idea but I shudder to think....

Edit: Apologies I mis-read the title and thought it was how much you have spent in total (not just this season).......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.