How on earth has swp gone and not aj??

Glazers_Wallet

I dont understand it obv this itialian clown managing our countries footballing team doesnt have a clue what he is doing, swp had a dire season and aj played amazing. im not havin a go at swp cus i like him,i just dont understand the decision.

The likes of : Gerrard, lampard, ferdinand, carrager, heskey, carrick,james HAVE ALL HAD THEIR chances in other competetions and have failed each time.this world cup was a perfect time to bring in some young blood. I predict england will get to q-final n knocked out by someone like uruguay.

is your name Fabio????

your not the manager ,so take a chill pill,aj will have the future to prove himself!

i think capello has lost it, aj can play on both sides, swp played alright in the last few games of the season, but overall, if capello is going to stick with "chsoing players on form" then it has to be aj.

Also, Heskey-3 goals, 8 shots on goal.
Bent-24 goals, 55 shots on goals. yet heskey is in the england squad and bent has been left out. oh sorry, heskey makes fat boy look good. i think the squad should just be shitloads of coca cola league players just to take the piss.

bear in blue said:
blutone3 said:
is your name Fabio????

your not the manager ,so take a chill pill,aj will have the future to prove himself!

Im sure thats what they said about Theo ;)

its upto him isnt it? if he gets some experience and does well in the prem then all well an good,he is not proven yet,no way..he was not in the running really brought to squad as backup and to give him experience of england squad...

im well happy that sweep is going, hope the lad does well,gets me off my seat!!!

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Experienced
This!

When SWP has been involved in major games he has been able to sit on the bench and take it all in. This is what he will be doing in South Africa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.