How on earth has swp gone and not aj??

Totally agree, he has contradicted himself there.

I thinkthe selection highlights the weakness of our squad. After the first XI what have we got really? Carrick, Upson and SWP??

Then there is Warnock who has played five mins of international football but got in ahead of Baines becasue he said he would be homesick!

Glazers_Wallet said:
I dont understand it obv this itialian clown managing our countries footballing team doesnt have a clue what he is doing, swp had a dire season and aj played amazing. im not havin a go at swp cus i like him,i just dont understand the decision.

The likes of : Gerrard, lampard, ferdinand, carrager, heskey, carrick,james HAVE ALL HAD THEIR chances in other competetions and have failed each time.this world cup was a perfect time to bring in some young blood. I predict england will get to q-final n knocked out by someone like uruguay.

your contradicting yourself, you say AJ should have gone because he's had an amazing season yet Lampard (who's had an even better season) shouldnt...........

Little Shauny is man mustard.

His impact on the Japan game was telling. Shaun's lack of play is a reflection of Mancini's judgement. Capello has a different opinion.

AJ is great but I agree with the Capello, SWP is greater.

think swp will do a better job as an impact sub rather than aj. i think his extra speed is a major factor, with his previous experience where his performances are sound. aj is still a bit unproven at the highest level and the w/cup has come 12-months too early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.