How should we feel about drawing Barca?

Fantastic draw, its a win win situation. Everyone will believe Barca will win it and therefore to lose to the best team on the planet is no disgrace. If we get knocked out we can concentrate on the domestic competitions. If we win maybe some people will sit up and take notice. Further gives an opportunity for Messi to have a look round his new home come summer: :-)

aguero93:20 said:
worthless win against bayern my arse, look what It's done to us! :D

Correct. If the Bayern game had finished 2 or 3-0, Barca wouldn't be much worried at all by us. That revival with our second unit scared the shits out of them. Exactly what they were unable to do last year.

lasereyes said:

Correct. If the Bayern game had finished 2 or 3-0, Barca wouldn't be much worried at all by us. That revival with our second unit scared the shits out of them. Exactly what they were unable to do last year.
pace power and accuracy on the counter attack, 3 things the Catalans don't like.
I can really see us getting through this if we can take any kind of a lead from the first leg, pack the midfield in Spain and hit them with kun, navas, nasri and yaya on the counter and theywill not keep a clean sheet, only 2 and a bit months to go!

lasereyes said:

pace power and accuracy on the counter attack, 3 things the Catalans don't like.
I can really see us getting through this if we can take any kind of a lead from the first leg, pack the midfield in Spain and hit them with kun, navas, nasri and yaya on the counter and theywill not keep a clean sheet, only 2 and a bit months to go!

How on earth could you not mention silva in that list? If we happen to beat them you can bet your bottom dollar it's the Spanish genius who will prove their undoing.

Need to renegotiate the relatively shit shirt deal with Nike - the world will be watching this game

Big fan of both teams and will be happy if either wins, but happier if City wins :)

Sergio-Aguero-Lionel-Messi-PI_20110715081642989_660_320.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.