How to bulk up?

ello_jo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
xenon_ said:
Hehehe, you sound like my barber. Eat, eat, eat, train? Through the winter, that'd definitely keep you warm.

I guess the difference between us (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the training itself is enough of a focus for you. And I'm guessing you actually enjoy training. For me, it's the parkour that keeps me grounded and focused on training hard and eating right (well, the eating happens anyway.) Training is more of a chore for me.

Sound like your barber? Whos your barber?

Sorry mate, didn't realize you'd asked me something. Embarrassingly, I've been getting a cut from him for over six months now and I've never asked him his name. (On the off-chance you know Fallowfield;) it's the Asian guy on Platt Lane - Prinny road end.

Just got my new parkour trainers this morning. VIVOBAREFOOT Neo Trail. All set for when the sunset gets a little later. And, funnily enough, my mate's just asked me if I want to train, this evening. I guess the universe is telling me to resume now, eh, haha.

Starting my high protein/ low carb diet next week for 2/3 months, gonna need a mountain of chicken breasts, obviously this could work out quite expensive. Anyone got any ideas of where i can get them in bulk ? or is it just worth going to morrisons?

ive booked to go away the first week in april, to magaluf with my sister and mother (long story)
im hoping for this to be the first holiday where i can comfortably take my top off and enjoy the sun(bet it rains now!!!)
so im training harder, eating more and looking forward to a week away!!! oooooooouuussssshhhh!!!!!!!

JamesMCFC said:
How does this diet look to build muscle?

Breakfast- two granary bread 3 strips of bacon(fat cut of)

snack- nuts/fruit and protein shake

lunch- jacket potato and tuna

snack- nuts/fruit and protein shake

tea- chicken/steak with lots of veg
get rid of the bacon....replace with egg whites??
and eat twice more of an evening....
thats what i would do...
i eat 7 or 8 times a day and still the weight doesnt pile on...its a gradual thing i guess

Just remember to slowly build up to that kind of food intake James over a few months, unless you're a big lad already it's easy to jump straight into something like that and gain too much fat, there's around 4,000 calories there and probably 1,500 at least over what most people eat as they are, in short, eat, monitor, adjust accordingly.

If you want mountains of chicken, I mean properly big chicken breasts, for dirt cheap, there's a place near the ground a meat wholesaler who will sell you over the counter if you ask him. I get 50 whose worth and that fills a freezer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.