How to bulk up?

mancste1980 said:
Any ideas how I can eat egg without smelling or tasting it?
I was thinking drinking it raw, just necking it back from a glass.
Egg flip mate is the best way. Glass of milk with some vanilla essence and you're away.

I can't eat cooked eggs either, the smell and texture makes me heave.

AntonDonJuan said:
xenon_ said:
AntonDonJuan said:
No target weight, just bulk to summer, cut, then bulk over winter

Dunno how you do it, mate.

I can't seem to motivate myself to train in the winter. I have a hardcore body-weight regiment for my parkour (free runnning) but because it gets so dark so early, I can't do parkour in the evenings, and so I have nothing to motivate me to train.

Will be resuming again once the sunset gets a little later.

I know this is about bulking up but I thought I'd post anyway
Gives you something to do when your home from work. Just eat and eat and eat and train 4 times a week straight after work, gives you something to focus on

Hehehe, you sound like my barber. Eat, eat, eat, train? Through the winter, that'd definitely keep you warm.

I guess the difference between us (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the training itself is enough of a focus for you. And I'm guessing you actually enjoy training. For me, it's the parkour that keeps me grounded and focused on training hard and eating right (well, the eating happens anyway.) Training is more of a chore for me.

xenon_ said:
Hehehe, you sound like my barber. Eat, eat, eat, train? Through the winter, that'd definitely keep you warm.

I guess the difference between us (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the training itself is enough of a focus for you. And I'm guessing you actually enjoy training. For me, it's the parkour that keeps me grounded and focused on training hard and eating right (well, the eating happens anyway.) Training is more of a chore for me.
I like training because of the results, and you feel good after training. The gym is only about 20% of it tho, 80% is getting your diet right

AntonDonJuan said:
xenon_ said:

I like training because of the results, and you feel good after training. The gym is only about 20% of it tho, 80% is getting your diet right

Ah right, fair enough, I know what you mean. You feel invincible after a good train, init, haha. Agreed on the diet thing too.

didactic said:
Just had a half salmon, 2 boiled eggs, 3 buns whole wheat bread and some grilled peanuts no salt.

I am training with some new lads now doing lighter weights more reps focusing on cutting.

Will keep you posted on the results after about 4 weeks.

-- Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm --

AntonDonJuan said:
stuck 20lb on in a month, easy!

Well done mate keep it up. Whats your target weight and how far off are you?.

Just a tip mate, you've said something similar before and I forgot to mention it, but when cutting, use diet and cardio to shed fat, your weights and reps need to be kept up as heavy as possible and the same to what you normally lift in order to avoid unneccesary muscle loss, the saying 'use it or lose it' sums it up perfectly, if you give your body no reason to keep muscle it will let it go, simple as mate, here's a link which you will find helpful :-

<a class="postlink" href="http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-ripping-up-guide-to-cutting.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/articl ... tting.aspx</a>

so i stopped taking my protein powder with milk...water now(thanks FI) and im back to myself. just finished football(we won) which keeps me fit anyway (but has possibly been the reason i havent been able to put weight on in the past? i used to play 4 times a week but for the past 6 months its dwindled down to once...) anyway, just thought id keep you updated , ive got a training partner now it looks like which is great news for me, i can now push harder. ive noticed a change in my body recently so that is keeping me motivated to eat eat eat and train..... love this thread btw
been training 5 and a half weeks now.

jacko8684 said:
so i stopped taking my protein powder with milk...water now(thanks FI) and im back to myself. just finished football(we won) which keeps me fit anyway (but has possibly been the reason i havent been able to put weight on in the past? i used to play 4 times a week but for the past 6 months its dwindled down to once...) anyway, just thought id keep you updated , ive got a training partner now it looks like which is great news for me, i can now push harder. ive noticed a change in my body recently so that is keeping me motivated to eat eat eat and train..... love this thread btw

What were the bad effects milk was giving you mate?

Josh Blue said:
jacko8684 said:

What were the bad effects milk was giving you mate?
seemed the sudden increase in lactose or something in milk was sending my food straight through me. (or maybe i just had the runs?haha) but as soon as i cut down on the milk, just back to my normal intake i stopped...so im gonna continue and eat more!!!

AntonDonJuan said:
xenon_ said:

Sound like your barber? Whos your barber?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.