How to bulk up?

Dirty Harry said:
SWP's back said:
It's all very complicated!

Only if you let it get that way mate, for 99.9% of people it's honestly one of the simplest and easy things to follow :-
Good training routine
Good diet (the only thing that changes whether bulking or going for fat loss)
Rest.

Simples :-)
How decent are poached eggs on wholemeal?

I always struggle to force food in me in the morning so generally go with the shake and a protein shake.

They're very good mate, some people prefer to lose a few yolks though but normally they could be eating 7-8+ so can see why.
Slightly cooked egg whites have one of (if not THE) best Bioavailabilty rates of any food, I'd still have a scoop of protein powder with that breakfast though pal.

Dirty Harry said:
Quite a few lads I know (and a few male models) use that for cutting Danamy, although they make the jelly up properly, it helps keep the hunger pangs away and fills you up, wrong thread I know but always handy to know incase anyone finds they've 'overdone' their bulk :-P.

I only wish i could put myself in that male model catergory

Dirty Harry said:
They're very good mate, some people prefer to lose a few yolks though but normally they could be eating 7-8+ so can see why.
Slightly cooked egg whites have one of (if not THE) best Bioavailabilty rates of any food, I'd still have a scoop of protein powder with that breakfast though pal.
Jesus! Cheers H

Dirty Harry said:
Danamy said:
Dirty Harry said:
Quite a few lads I know (and a few male models) use that for cutting Danamy, although they make the jelly up properly, it helps keep the hunger pangs away and fills you up, wrong thread I know but always handy to know incase anyone finds they've 'overdone' their bulk :-P.

I'd love to be able to make you feel better and say that as they are mainly 'physique models' Danamy they are ugly sods, sadly I can't mate, they're very handsome too :-S, sorry buddy.

I'm capable of modelling socks does that count? ;-)

Danamy said:
Dirty Harry said:
Danamy said:

I'd love to be able to make you feel better and say that as they are mainly 'physique models' Danamy they are ugly sods, sadly I can't mate, they're very handsome too :-S, sorry buddy.

I'm capable of modelling socks does that count? ;-)

Ha ha I'm sure there's a market for it mate, if we were talking underpants though, that would be a different story all together.

McDonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch and one of those subway things for dinner. Oh, and go large on all of them - you'll bulk up in no time.

malg said:
McDonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch and one of those subway things for dinner. Oh, and go large on all of them - you'll bulk up in no time.

Cheers malg,do you recommend the salad on the side to cover all nutrient requirements? and have you got a training routine to compliment the diet??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.