How to bulk up?

JamesMCFC said:
I just did...

I would gladly listen to anyone who doesn't take steroids

So unassisted bodybuilders get your attention and know what they are talking about yet guys who use drugs aren't in your opinion?

Have i got that right?

JamesMCFC said:
I'm more inclined to listen to a man who hasn't used drugs in order to get the body he has

The natural bodybuilder has to work twice has hard if not more to get the results

Both work equally hard in the gym,assisted maybe more through their ability to recover quicker and subsquently train more frequently.

Natural lads have,IMO,to pay more attention to their diets as food is their primary anabolic substance and predominantly what dictates their success.

Hypertrophy will start with a CONSTANT load (very important) between 40-70 seconds.

FantasyIreland said:
GStar said:
rhysmcfc said:
Hypertrophy will start with a CONSTANT load (very important) between 40-70 seconds.

Give it to me in English, doc!

Haha,agreed,I've no idea what he's talking about......

However,i hope i learn something.

I took it that he meant many believe optimal hypertrophy occurs within that 40-70 seconds of TUT.

I've added a few words though as only then does it make possible sense to me.

Rhys ?

For those of you experienced lifters in here, im only 20 and have been lifting less than a year, just trying to bulk up a bit coming up to play adult football now, in terms of adding some size did you guys use a split or an all body routine?

I know this is massively debated and ive done a lot of reading on it on the internet where everyone just contradicts and argues with each other. By no means am i looking to become a bodybuilder, just add about 10lbs to a stone of muscle, from doing a mixture of the 2 routines ive managed to add about 12lbs so far but feel like im hitting a bit of a slump, any help would be great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.