How to bulk up?

Well I had an absolutely awful night sleep, woke up every hour or two in pain.
Off to Tesco now to buy some Deep Heat.

Daveth said:
Well I had an absolutely awful night sleep, woke up every hour or two in pain.
Off to Tesco now to buy some Deep Heat.

Have you tried alternating hot & cold?

Feeling much better now, bought some deep freeze and a tube of deep heat this afternoon and used both of them (alternating) whenever it gets too achey along with ibuprofen to hopefully reduce the inflammation.

Only problem is I'm now feeling that good that I'm considering the gym tomorrow... Gonna take all my strength not to go tomorrow!! I'll just go for a run instead.

I'm just off to jog to the gym for my morning sesh.

Seem's to be gong well these last 5 months, getting people I've not seen for a while asking if I am on the steds which seems to be a compliment. Though I do now get strange muscle bound guys come up to talk to me about weights in pubs which isn't so good.

SWP's back said:

Seem's to be gong well these last 5 months, getting people I've not seen for a while asking if I am on the steds which seems to be a compliment. Though I do now get strange muscle bound guys come up to talk to me about weights in pubs which isn't so good.

Do you wear tight pants?

SWP's back said:

You're a 'Bro' now mate, it's a bit like when you get other blues let on and such, don't be worried, embrace it, the chances of you being gang-raped are very slim as long as you stay out in the open and with someone.

PS seems like it's going well anyway.

Dirty Harry said:
SWP's back said:

You're a 'Bro' now mate, it's a bit like when you get other blues let on and such, don't be worried, embrace it, the chances of you being gang-raped are very slim as long as you stay out in the open and with someone.

PS seems like it's going well anyway.
I just hope didactic will embrace me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.