How to fill our time

Thought I’d watch a review of the 2018/19 season. Only turned it on at the start of Dec and it’s now March. I think so far they have shown 6 city games and 3 of those were defeats and the only one they game any time to was liverpool. I’m guessing they have shown 90% of liverpools games and only 40/50% of ours. Quite remarkable we won the league on review of this.
The 13/14 is worse....you really would think the Dippers actually won it....oh wait...;)

Agree about Bellamy, he was better than we credited him, he was a twat at times but he certainly could play.
Was a good un for us, keep flicking on sky sports, cant believe after our last season , they cant show some of our games , first team to win the 3 cups, and never gets a mention. utter shite.

Bellamy’s autobiography was an interesting read. Notably the problems Robinho, Elano and Berti caused in the dressing room. No wonder they were quickly shipped out.

Watched the Classic FAC Quarter Finals on BBC this afternoon. Brought back memories of how footy used to be played on shit pitches, with no moves beyond 3 passes. My Mrs couldn't get over how short the shorts were in the late 70's. Lol.

Woodworking, yard work, reading, music, the cat, practice the darts, games with the wife such as Cribbage, Backgammon, Scrabble, couch rugby, and long nature walks in British Columbia are a way of life as it is.

My younger sister sent me a 3-D puzzle of the Stadium for Christmas - I'll start putting it together now as we over 70s have been advised we should stay home to avoid contact with people.

I might trawl the tinternet for some full matches today, bookmark them and Play a daily game.
We will beat this, we just need those who thinking won’t affect them to take it seriously.

My younger sister sent me a 3-D puzzle of the Stadium for Christmas - I'll start putting it together now as we over 70s have been advised we should stay home to avoid contact with people.

Stay safe kiwi, keep the communication lines open and bring back some cherished memories

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.