How to push on.

I would be astonished if we come anywhere near to our points total this season.

I guess we can push on by successfully defending the PL and going past the quarter final stage of the CL.

To do that, I suspect we will need to make a few signings, expect and be prepared for teams to come at us more frequently and adapt our in-play tactics when we are on the back foot.

To beat Liverpool twice in the league would be nice, too. :)

Lewandowski is quite a big man and was Peps leading attacker for 3 seasons.Nobody wants Crouch to come here and i dont think that is waht fans here think under big man

Well, he's three inches shorter than Dzeko, two than Lukaku (and gives up 30 pounds I'd guess), and an inch shorter than Kane. I guess don't think of 6' 1" as "big". I am happy to have a "target man" striker if his work rate off the ball (critical) and his ability to pass and move the ball when at his feet are as good as the strikers we have already. He'd also need to have mad speed, hold up skills and leaping ability. Hard for me to think of a player with all of that though, plus size.

Well, he's three inches shorter than Dzeko, two than Lukaku (and gives up 30 pounds I'd guess), and an inch shorter than Kane. I guess don't think of 6' 1" as "big". I am happy to have a "target man" striker if his work rate off the ball (critical) and his ability to pass and move the ball when at his feet are as good as the strikers we have already. He'd also need to have mad speed, hold up skills and leaping ability. Hard for me to think of a player with all of that though, plus size.

Diego Costa? Perhaps minus the mad speed.

The only other is Ronaldo.

A striker that's good in the air? With the technique and capable of playing the Pep way?

Balotelli is available on a free...

A striker that's good in the air? With the technique and capable of playing the Pep way?

Balotelli is available on a free...

Doubt that Pep is willing to take that risk considering his attitude etc..Pep has no time for players like this, but maybe he has changed and would work his butt off to get his salary increased again

Rotate more from Champions League group matches to league games and have more confidence in back up options such as Danillo, Foden & Diaz. Especially rotate for the Carabao Cup. We need to be fresher at the business end of the season if we are to compete for the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.