How to push on.

How to push on - hopefully retain Pep. Keep this system - I think it's the best; and it's exciting to watch. Continue Pep's policy of pursing up-and-coming young talent, rarely pursing established, over-priced, aged players.
=====
That said - Pep gives his all to whatever club he manages; maybe too much so. After about 3 years, he's burnt out, and/or feels that he cannot contribute as much as he wants to his club's future; at which point he leaves.

Might this change at City - maybe. On the other hand, I think it's more likely than not he soon leaves our club.

Assuming this happens - success post Pep - for me - means finding a manager that plays a similar system (a Pep disciple) - to build on what Pep has put in place.

We need to strengthen at the CB, as we can't expect Vinny to play 2 games every week plus this will provide cover for injuries. Another DM to provide cover for Ferny, I am sure that Fabian can do a good job there as well. Also another top quality CF, this is to help both Sergio and Jesus.

We need to find a way to win, especially when the ref's are against us. One only has to look at the 2 Champions League games against Liverpool. We did not get 1 proper decision from the ref for us. Every decision that was 50/50 he gave as a free kick to Liverpool. Pep needs to buy players with Champions League experience. Dybala would be my choice for a striker.

Not everyone agrees but id love to see us smash it in the champions league. Missed opportunity this year and there s unfinished business with those scouse rats. Keep this side progressing for the next few years the way they are and the sky s the limit

it's a bit of a shitter that our absolute best chance of title retention is after a world cup, for some reason i'm a little worried about our early season fitness, but more of the same and we should win comfortably (6 or 7 pts is comfortable, doesnt have to 19 but it's be nice!!)

it's a bit of a shitter that our absolute best chance of title retention is after a world cup, for some reason i'm a little worried about our early season fitness, but more of the same and we should win comfortably (6 or 7 pts is comfortable, doesnt have to 19 but it's be nice!!)
It is but everyone challenging will be in the same boat...hopefully no major injuries, I don't think Belgium, England or Argentina will win it so a part of me is hoping they go out early, Brazil Spain and Germany players though could be a long wc.

I personally think mahrez is the man to take us to the next level .. huge fan of sterling but i see this man surpassing the goals and assists raheem.got this season.. you only need to looks at LC final game of the season tonsee he is perfect for us.. the link up play with vardy for both goals against spurs had me purring.. hope we get this deal over the line

Learn better composure after the other team scores.

It obviously didn't happen often as we only have up 27, but after how many goals did they give up another a short time later?

Seems like a lot of the time the guys kinda freaked out that someone would actually score on us and it would rattle them for a while.

in terms of signings jorginho is exactly what we need to beat the likes of liverpool and will help us creatively. mahrez doesnt really improve the starting xi but improves the squad and could be the difference between winning 1 or 2-3 trophies. other than that with how young our squad is the only other thing that will improve the team is the players themselves getting better and developing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.