How to turn Men down....

lostmyhouseski said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
There are very few funny female comedians, I'm not entirely sure why. The only one that comes straight to my mind is Victoria Wood.

maybe its the predictability - only so many jokes about pms, menopause, giving birth/kids etc that you can take!

Possibly. I suppose it could also be the delivery, I've seen a few female comedians and their delivery seems like they're just reading it off of a queue card, again part of that could go down as predictability.

lostmyhouseski said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
There are very few funny female comedians, I'm not entirely sure why. The only one that comes straight to my mind is Victoria Wood.

maybe its the predictability - only so many jokes about pms, menopause, giving birth/kids etc that you can take!

oh so endless jokes about women staying in the kitchen/bedroom are not predictable?

bluemoonchick said:
lostmyhouseski said:

oh so endless jokes about women staying in the kitchen/bedroom are not predictable?

They are predictable, but that's us idiots. How often do you actually hear male comedians ranting on about those subjects for an entire show?

An actual chat on the dance floor by my drunk pal
Him:Do you want to dance
Her:I'm not that desperate
Him eying her up and down:Well I f**kin must be

MCFC-alan88 said:
lostmyhouseski said:

Possibly. I suppose it could also be the delivery, I've seen a few female comedians and their delivery seems like they're just reading it off of a queue card, again part of that could go down as predictability.

I think its the material they choose. When i was in New York i went to a comedy club (highly recommend it if you ever go), the one female act on the bill was absolutely shit. A women making jokes about their plumbing system just doesn't tickle me thanks!

What I don't understand is that men and women can choose the same subject matter i.e., kids and men will STILL be 100 times funnier than a woman!! Men's observations are just so much more cutting!

Anything the late great Bernie mac did on kids was a killer! And a little extra thrown in...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC4ul_FYnlQ[/youtube]

MCFC-alan88 said:

That little wench off mock the week is cringingly unfunny. Lucy something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.