-----------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kompany------Lescott------Clichy

--------------De Jong--------Barry-------------

-----Nasri-------------Yaya----------Silva------

----------------------Dzeko--------------------

:O :O :O :O
our best 11 without KUN !!!
u sure ???

I was thinking about the game at Spurs on Sunday. I think Mancini will go nice and solid, try to dominate possession, and maybe bring Aguero on with thirty minutes to go as the game opens up.

============Hart===========

=Richards=Vinny==Lescott=Clichy=

============NDJ============

======YAYA=======Nasri==========

============Silva===============

=======Aguero======Dzeko========

so 4-1-2-1-2

its gonna be HART + KOMPANY + WHOEVERS ON FORM or who manchini sees ( strengths) as most useful against whichever team we are playing ( ie rotation ) no point in trying to guess..
although i reckon a common team will be

.............hart..................
richards kompany lescott clichy
........ barry de jong
......silva toure nasri
............aguero.........

dzeko up with aguero in some cases

hgblue said:
babua_blue said:
hgblue said:
-----------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kompany------Lescott------Clichy

--------------De Jong--------Barry-------------

-----Nasri-------------Yaya----------Silva------

----------------------Dzeko--------------------

:O :O :O :O
our best 11 without KUN !!!
u sure ???

I was thinking about the game at Spurs on Sunday. I think Mancini will go nice and solid, try to dominate possession, and maybe bring Aguero on with thirty minutes to go as the game opens up.

ok. but in that case , wont it be safer to introduce Nasri from the bench ..I mean we have so many midfielders , wont it be a risky to start nasri against SPUDS, the same team who despite not being better than us on paper ; defeated and took away our CL spot from us (last to last year)

one or two starts from the bench will help him settle maybe ..

maybe i am being too cautious , but loosing that match and subsequently CL spot to them last to last season still hurts....

So hard to put a starting eleven.. we are looking to have such a strong attack but we are forefeiting in central midfield/defence... i would love to see Barry and Milner more, especially after the Bolton game. Having Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Dzeko upfront, that aint gonna happen...are some games going to be more defensive than others or we gonna just have a period up until xmas when we get out goals Mancini wants ( obvioulsy i would love us to be bagging 3 a game all year) then just defend after xmas and go for 1-0 wins and just go all out in big comps like CL league?? Mancini has got a job managing positions this year!! all the best to the man!!

Let me make my anti City fans prediction now- And feel free to throw your best insult, but at some point in the season Mancini will realize this is his best lineup.

.............................Hart..........................
Micah.....Kompany....Lescott......Kolarov..
.......................Yaya..............................
..............Nasri...........Silva...................
......Aguero.........................Tevez.........
.......................Dzeko..........................

With Milner as the first sub to come in for a striker and Barry the first sub to come in for a midfielder. Balo, AJ and De Jong will lose the most minutes from this Stacked squad if injury does not play a role. WHich as we all know, it always does.

Now go ahead, say your worst. :)

Excellent formation Dax but Clichy everytime over Kolarov,he is stronger defensively and his superior speed,agility and mobility make him the better option in the attacking role.

how do we keep Tevez out of the starting team if he stays? and with Nasri coming into the team?

add Dzeko's form and it becomes very difficult to put an 11 together. Mancini will have to really adjust the mids and forward for each fixture. Or some very good players will have to sit and watch football from the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.