How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

CITYROBBO

elano & berti helped robbie settle in last season,robinho and elano always photographed together laughing and joking how will robinho react now he has no close friends at the club who speak the brazilian language not sure how good his english is!!

i think city will take quality player for robinho and position of elano. you have lots of money, you can handle it. don't worry.

When I Met Robinho , He Asked ME How I Was Doing And Stuff (Semi lob on) Was Fluent English But Seemed 2 No A Tidge!
When I Met Elano He Didnt Speak Brazilian :S He Spoke Spanish! :S (Or Portugeese)

Any Other City Players Speak Spanish Or Portugeese?

An Personally I Think Hughes Should Sign Miacon Or Alves!

mcfc-adam said:
When I Met Robinho , He Asked ME How I Was Doing And Stuff (Semi lob on) Was Fluent English But Seemed 2 No A Tidge!
When I Met Elano He Didnt Speak Brazilian :S He Spoke Spanish! :S (Or Portugeese)

deary me.....

There is no Brazillian language, it is Portugese.

He can speak to Santa Cruz and hopefully we get the Portuguese Bruno Alves. But we really need a new midfield player now.

mcfc-adam said:

Fucking hell.

facepalm.jpg

In response to the original question,i believe Robinho will take it quite badly that one of his mates has gone,in fact very badly

He's a big boy, he'll cope. There's a whole group of them that get together from City, rags, and both dippers. He's still got plenty of other people to play in his sandpit with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.