How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

Citycitytid said:
Somud said:
He can speak to Santa Cruz and hopefully we get the Portuguese Bruno Alves. But we really need a new midfield player now.

No we dont

We lack some magic in midfield. Ain't much depth there behind the 3 starters.

I think its a sad state of affairs if a player needs his best friends/countrymen around him or he'll throw his toys out. It would be monumentally stupid.

All I can tell you is that when they were not training together over the last season, Robbie's commitment to training was first class, even when Elano came out late on Tuesday, Robbie was mixing with the group and whilst they were walking out he and Micah were discussing their very different summers, broken english from both!

I think Robbie will be fine, he didn't have too many mates at Real when he first moved there, there are still his mates from the other clubs in the region.

I think that he will now blossom because he will have no further distractions.

Somud said:
Citycitytid said:
No we dont

We lack some magic in midfield. Ain't much depth there behind the 3 starters.

ok

Barry
De Jong
Kompany
Ireland
SWP
Petrov
Johnson
Weiss
Etuhu

What kind of player do you mean, the eye of a needle passer? I don't think that's the way we will set up next year, we will have strong runners from midfield complementing the hold up play of Ade or RSC with Robbie and Tevez buzzing in and around off them.

I understand what you mean but we don't need an Ali B now we're setting up like this IMHO

what can he not has his bum chum around?! he's what 24/25? he just needs to get on with it! there are a few brazilians in the prem that im sure he will see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.