How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

FFS he's not a bloody child i'm sure he'll cope,Elano didn't hold his hand at Madrid did he and i think with the money they earn they can take it in turns to phone each other and if they need to cuddle they'll have to wait until international weekends

i think now he has had a season, bonded with other players and now has people like Tevez there he wont be overly concerned with Elano going, i think he would have expected it. Maybe las january he would have been gutted but now i think he will grin and bear it!

If Robinho were to become unsettled simply because Elano has left, we dont want him.

Much as I love Robhino and would hate to see him leave and think that for footballing reasons it was a mistake to let Elano go I do not think this is a big issue.
Last year it may have been. Now we have a much stronger squad. If Robbie does not perform Hughes has options now and although he is a world class player in a team his contribution does not constitute the equivalent of an extra man. Therefore if another player has to play left side of the attack it’s not a disaster. We have Bellamy, Petrov (as long as he pulls his socks up and sweats a bit more). At a pinch Barry can play there which would make room behind for one of our multitude of defensive midfielders.

This won't be the first time Robinho has heard about it! I think Elano knew he was off from th ebeginning of pre-season. He wasn't taken on tour and he's been sold quite quickly. I'm sure Robinho knew a while back and he's a proffesional!

Dubai Blue said:
mcfc-adam said:
When I Met Robinho , He Asked ME How I Was Doing And Stuff (Semi lob on) Was Fluent English But Seemed 2 No A Tidge!
When I Met Elano He Didnt Speak Brazilian :S He Spoke Spanish! :S (Or Portugeese)

Any Other City Players Speak Spanish Or Portugeese?

An Personally I Think Hughes Should Sign Miacon Or Alves!
Fucking hell.

facepalm.jpg

^^^
Love it!!

Robinho's a big boy on big money and i'm sure he'll cope! If he has a face on leave him on the bench! we have the quality in the side now to leave the moody little Braziliano on the bench if he starts acting up like a little diva!

I don't get why people start flapping when a brazilian is linked to leaving the club. Robinho is a PROFESSIONAL footballer and has worked and lived without friends around him in the past and has still been instrumental in his teams performances. Just because Elano has gone doesn't mean Robi is going to start being moody, he will look at the likes of Ade, Tevez, Kolo and Barry and think these signing will take us to the next step which is what he wanted to see happen at this club. He still has the brazilian contingent from the swamp and redscouse to go for meals with etc.

FFS stop flapping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.