How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Any football fan with a modicum of intelligence and common decency would simply accept that football is well down the list of priorities for probably for the next couple of years , obviously this excludes Dippers , when they still proudly proclaim Shankly's comments regarding football and death , you realise what you are dealing with.

If the season is voided, what happens to AC Milan, who were serving a voluntary year out of Europe rather than go thru thr rigmarole to ban them?

As much as I love football, it pales in significance to what’s happening in the world right now.

As much as I love football, it pales in significance to what’s happening in the world right now.
I agree which then begs the question why don't the different governing bodies make a decision ? I suppose the answer is greed but I do not know any football fan that is bothered if the season ended now (I don't know any scousers) and a new season started when it was safe and sensible to do so. it is only the self serving greedy media/football authorities that are pushing for it to be finished. Spain and Italys death toll is awful, our brilliant NHS are battling to stop the same happening and yet idiots want games to be played as soon as possible.

I’d argue football is the one distraction to take our minds off this unprecedented global pandemic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.