How would you say you are coping mentally?

There’s this sauce knocking about at the moment and it’s a chipotle sauce in a glass bottle (I forget the brand), bloody hell its ideal for burgers!

I fry some oil and English mustard until it’s mixed well, chop half a chilli, very finely slice half an onion and then fry my burgers in that so it’s got flavour running right through the burgers.

Fry some bacon and get some decent cheese to put on top and then lay all that on the bottom bun of a BARMCAKES that have the other half of the onion and some lettuce on... slice the other half of the chilli and then dollop this chipotle sauce on and out the top of the BARMCAKES on...

Wash down with a nice cider or non-alcoholic fizzy apple juice.
Readers, please note there’s no way this gourmet recipe would work with muffins. Oh no.

Up and down. Every time I go out I think I'm going to catch it, even though I stay as far as possible away from people. Made the mistake of going to Daisey Nook yesterday with the little un. People everywhere on the narrow paths. Did not help my anxiety one bit. I've never had any issues re stress/anxiety before so I can appreciate how people feel who experience it.

Up and down. Every time I go out I think I'm going to catch it, even though I stay as far as possible away from people. Made the mistake of going to Daisey Nook yesterday with the little un. People everywhere on the narrow paths. Did not help my anxiety one bit. I've never had any issues re stress/anxiety before so I can appreciate how people feel who experience it.
It does give you a weird feeling when you go out. I'm not one to give a monkeys normally but I look at people in a different way now and look at them indignantly if they don't distance themselves properly. A scruffy woman was in our local shop coughing everywhere last week and I told her to fuck of home and cover her mouth and don't be such a disrespectful twat. I'm normally quite mild mannered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.