HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

When you consider his childhood there was a lot Philip could have been bitter about. Abandoned by both his parents, although the events with his mother were beyond her control.
Yet he never seemed to ever look backwards, and was seemingly determined to not let it destroy him. Sign of a strong character. I liked him very much.

To be fair he's been the Queens consort since 1952 serve during WW2 I pretty sure a night missing BBC's usual coverage ain't going to break your heart to much.

It matters not to me, I wouldn't be watching bbc or itv anyway and I don't care if it's on all night, doesn't bother me if it is, but I can understand why many feel it is over the top to cancel all bbc channels and radio stations when bbc one and the news channels are accessible to all on freeview, so anyone who wants to watch has the availability.

So why no telly?
Because he is the head of the royal family, the queen is head of the church and forces , every doco ihave seen before today has him being the head of the family , he was the boss at home , what he has devoted his life to was incredible , missing tv for a night ? Boo hoo !

It matters not to me, I wouldn't be watching bbc or itv anyway and I don't care if it's on all night, doesn't bother me if it is, but I can understand why many feel it is over the top to cancel all bbc channels and radio stations when bbc one and the news channels are accessible to all on freeview, so anyone who wants to watch has the availability.
Not bleeding free for mine BBC cost me £159

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.