HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Feel sorry for the Queen, she's lost someone she obviously loved very much.
I respect the job she's done, it hasn't been easy for her with her fcuked up family.
I do think it might be a good time to just shut it all down when she goes though

Feel sorry for the Queen, she's lost someone she obviously loved very much.
I respect the job she's done, it hasn't been easy for her with her fcuked up family.
I do think it might be a good time to just shut it all down when she goes though
That's a debate to have at another time. However I agree with your post.

Bbc two have a great doco now , they must have had this prepared as people talking about him in the past tense
I saw some of that this morning and found it really odd. Everyone was talking about him in the past tense. There's absolutely no that was recorded yesterday as I'm sure the royal family wouldn't allow relatives to be interviewed on the day of his death, some it must of been pre recorded as I reckon they knew he was seriously ill when he came out of hospital a few weeks ago. The only other explanation is that he passed away a few days ago and it was only announced yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.