HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

I saw some of that this morning and found it really odd. Everyone was talking about him in the past tense. There's absolutely no that was recorded yesterday as I'm sure the royal family wouldn't allow relatives to be interviewed on the day of his death, some it must of been pre recorded as I reckon they knew he was seriously ill when he came out of hospital a few weeks ago. The only other explanation is that he passed away a few days ago and it was only announced yesterday
Won’t be long before Meghans on Oprah saying he died three days ago & has already been buried by the Archbishop of Canterbury

I saw some of that this morning and found it really odd. Everyone was talking about him in the past tense. There's absolutely no that was recorded yesterday as I'm sure the royal family wouldn't allow relatives to be interviewed on the day of his death, some it must of been pre recorded as I reckon they knew he was seriously ill when he came out of hospital a few weeks ago. The only other explanation is that he passed away a few days ago and it was only announced yesterday
it said in the reports I read that they had been pre recorded a while ago (I assume when he was ill a few months ago) in preparation for yesterday. Must be horrible to have to do that for your parent.

ITV had interviews with David Attenborough and others discussing his life on last night. All were pre recorded, probably have the same done for the Queen

They always have obituaries ready for ‘important’ people after they get to a certain age. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t have notes for some of the younger ones just in case!

Just read that the football's off because of his funeral. Utterly pathetic over the top reaction. 125,000 of the people have died and we cancel everything because he's Royal?

Just read that the football's off because of his funeral. Utterly pathetic over the top reaction. 125,000 of the people have died and we cancel everything because he's Royal?
Were have you heard that pal? All’s i’ve heard is that 3pm kick offs will be moved to later. They better not cancel our semi

They always have obituaries ready for ‘important’ people after they get to a certain age. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t have notes for some of the younger ones just in case!

Yep all media outlets do and they update them periodically - particularly if there is a notable even or change in someone's circumstances. I believe the first version of Bruce Forsyth's obit was a cave painting and it got updated through the ages......a carving......tapestry.......paper and finally onto film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.