HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

I haven’t followed this closely. In your view is it some sort of “punishment” for Harry or do they not want other clowns (e.g. Andrew) wearing military clobber too?

None, to my knowledge, had stellar military careers or are serving currently. They’ve embarked on other “career paths”. So I still don‘t see the big deal.

Tradition? Isn‘t that another word for istree?
Harry did two tours of afghan ! Have respect

Imo it has been done because it takes the focus off andrew and because harry would have to wear a suit whilst the others would have been in uniform , this way the focus is not on that , right decision but a shame

seem's we have a fair few individuals on here who like to nit pick on what goes on with the royals.

Hopefully we are all respectful tomorrow when tuning into the funeral

it's more 'cool' now to say how much you're not interested and keep reminding everyone

Not sure Charlie and Anne can keep the press for 90 minutes and I would rather have Mendy on the left than Edward
There are those who question who sired Harry - to suggest Mendy is the fruit of Charlie boys loins will be quite a reach for those who struggle with the concept of someone mixed race marrying into the firm

There are those who question who sired Harry - to suggest Mendy is the fruit of Charlie boys loins will be quite a reach for those who struggle with the concept of someone mixed race marrying into the firm
With all the inbreeding and promiscuity in the Royal family any outcome would be believable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.