Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

What’s the score with Dino? Got booked for diving... can he now get banned in retro spec?

Can he? Someone smarter will know for sure but I thought since he was booked for simulation the referee saw it and issued a caution and therefore it’s a closed issue. Hope so!

What’s the score with Dino? Got booked for diving... can he now get banned in retro spec?
Short answer is no - but he is on 4 yellows so his next booking, presuming it comes before Christmas, will be a 1 game ban for the next game

We are going to get more games like this one and especially from the so called lesser sides. They will come and park the bus and only try not to lose. The managers of these kinds of sides are going to frustrate the living crap out of us and some will get a bit of luck (like scoring despite not having a single shot on target) and bollock all possession, but it was incredible to see our lads following Pep's instructions to the end - pass, pass, pass, pass, possess possess possess and work those openings. It has obviously clicked completely and is clearly becoming second nature.

Short answer is no - but he is on 4 yellows so his next booking, presuming it comes before Christmas, will be a 1 game ban for the next game
so he needs to get booked against Southampton or, if not, rested for the WHU game as he is massively important against the scum

If I was a betting man, I’d have a wager on him picking up a cheap yellow against Southampton ;)

No. A player can only be done retrospectively for diving if the ref doesn't see it at the time and if it directly leads to a match changing incident eg a goal, penalty or a red card

Disappointed with your attitude towards our club. I genuinely expected more from a club who have had their seasons in the lower divisions, and fans I would have thought had more historical football knowlege than your average Man U Liverpool Arsenal fan.

So it appears you would you be happy if we attacked from the off and let you score 10 again?

And fuck off with the Town full of Manx Liverpool. No it isnt. And its not like Swansea either. Clappers are pathetic but the ground is noisier than most.

Anyway, well done on choosing to support a very rich premier league outfit. I mean you all personally have done something to contribute.

I wouldn’t take a few cynical comments to heart too much. I thought Huddersfield defended pretty well, and don’t blame you for the approach you took. Having gone toe to toe with Spurs and seeing it backfire, I think it was inevitable you’d employ a conservative approach today and it nearly paid off. Most right thinking City fans have no reserntment towards your club. Ignore any daft comments.

I wouldn’t take a few cynical comments to heart too much. I thought Huddersfield defended pretty well, and don’t blame you for the approach you took. Having gone toe to toe with Spurs and seeing it backfire, I think it was inevitable you’d employ a conservative approach today and it nearly paid off. Most right thinking City fans have no reserntment towards your club. Ignore any daft comments.
Sorry Ric, but on the way out of the game I was chatting to @Tim of the Oak about united yesterday when I was accosted by a 'town' fan who grabbed hold of me and started to give me shit about City fans. I asked him was he a rag and he then said he they were his 'second' team.
He was clearly a rag looking for a bit of bother with an older fan.

Small town ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.