Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

Average performance that I think Pep will be happy with. No injuries and we didn’t need to exert ourselves to win comfortably. Save the legs for the big games coming up.

Don’t get all the comments on here about lack of intensity and if we were playing a bigger team..etc.etc... We weren’t and if we were it would be a totally differently mentality.

The best construction I can put on that. Liverpool play shit yesterday, they scrape the win, and ship three goals in the process. We play shit today, we keep a clean sheet, and win by three goals in the process. What I like to think is that there are signs that they are slowly losing momentum, and that we are gaining it.

So, the non-penalty decision was because there's an agenda against us and Marriner is a cheat (and not incompetent) whilst the Sterling goal, despite possibly Sane being offside is because the officials are incompetent (and not cheats). Talk about hypocrisy. Same people every week, must be hard to walk around with the weight of 6 baked potatoes on each shoulder.

Not sure they’re capable of multi-tasking, mate.

Not a great performance but it's 3 pts, no goals conceded and we managed to rest certain players.
The title race is still very much on, not sure if I can see Liverpool dropping more points than us ( plus the 4) but we just need to keep winning and maybe, just maybe, they'll crack under the pressure.

The league will be all the better once they've fucked off.

Just in case there are any of their fans reading that and thinking "typical attitude of City fans today, arrogant, forgot where they came from etc" let me tell you that attitude comes from watching that sorry sack of shite you call football for 18 months in the Premier League.

You scored 28 goals in the 38 games last season; that was a whole 17 less than Palace who took 8 matches to score just the one.l goal.

You gained promotion having scored a total of one own goal in your favour in three playoff games to get promoted.

You've scored 13 goals in 23 games this season which is the lowest in all of the football league. Your Championship standard, at best, attitude to atmosphere is good practice for next season.

"God how I hate your fucking team"

So, the non-penalty decision was because there's an agenda against us and Marriner is a cheat (and not incompetent) whilst the Sterling goal, despite possibly Sane being offside is because the officials are incompetent (and not cheats). Talk about hypocrisy. Same people every week, must be hard to walk around with the weight of 6 baked potatoes on each shoulder.
They’re not the same & you know it .

Just in case there are any of their fans reading that and thinking "typical attitude of City fans today, arrogant, forgot where they came from etc" let me tell you that attitude comes from watching that sorry sack of shite you call football for 18 months in the Premier League.

You scored 28 goals in the 38 games last season; that was a whole 17 less than Palace who took 8 matches to score just the one.l goal.

You gained promotion having scored a total of one own goal in your favour in three playoff games to get promoted.

You've scored 13 goals in 23 games this season which is the lowest in all of the football league. Your Championship standard, at best, attitude to atmosphere is good practice for next season.

Come on, pudge, don’t straddle the fence.

Agreed, go wave your cardboard clackers in the fucking Championship you tossers .

You forgot to mention the fkn clackers!!!

Not sure the Dippers will be quaking in their boots watching that performance , three points , job done and no injuries , but we missed a good chance of improving our goal difference today thought we were lethargic for 75% of the game and sloppy in possession at times , but you can only beat what is in front of you and Huddersfield are a very poor side. Game time for KDB & Kun is a positive , the next game at St.James Park will be a lot tougher , if we win that let's see the Dippers arses twitching when we are one point behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.