Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

No surprises people throwing all the blame at Gundagun who yes was poor but not a chance was here worse than KDB or Dino.

That 2st half all 3 were shocking as a collective.

Huddersfield were poor but our passing was shocking all to blame & more than once.

Aguero looks rusty & Walker worry me when he Carrus the ball in deep areas (head down arse up)

Still it's another game ticked off & back 2 4 points.

KDB & Aguero get minutes & another game just days away so more guys getting game time.

Pep will not be happy with the 1st half performance but that 11 minute second half was good enough to push Huddersfield to one side.

Not sure what Sterling has to do to get a pen as that's a worry for me with these bent twats in the middle, the linesman has to see that today shocking.

If that's Salah it's a pen & that's what keeps those red fuckers noses in from.

Game at a time.come on City....

So, the non-penalty decision was because there's an agenda against us and Marriner is a cheat (and not incompetent) whilst the Sterling goal, despite possibly Sane being offside is because the officials are incompetent (and not cheats). Talk about hypocrisy. Same people every week, must be hard to walk around with the weight of 6 baked potatoes on each shoulder.
'ckin ell mate.
The offside was a marginal difficult decision, the penalty was blatant.

No surprises people throwing all the blame at Gundagun who yes was poor but not a chance was here worse than KDB or Dino.

Huddersfield were poor but our passing was shocking all to blame & more than once.

Aguero looks rusty & Walker worry me when he Carrus the ball in deep areas (head down arse up)

KDB & Aguero get minutes & another game just days away so more guys getting game time.

Pep will not be happy with the 1st half performance but that 11 minute second half was good enough to push Huddersfield to one side.

Not sure what Sterling has to do to get a pen as that's a worry for me with these bent twats in the middle, the linesman has to see that today shocking.

Stopped after that first sentence.

Weird feeling to have your team win 3-0 but be pissed off with the performance? Midfield was shocking first half with misplaced passes galore and boring side ways football for half an hour! Better second half but still way below our best level.

Weird feeling to have your team win 3-0 but be pissed off with the performance? Midfield was shocking first half with misplaced passes galore and boring side ways football for half an hour! Better second half but still way below our best level.
Weird isn’t it. I’ve been proper grumpy all afternoon and it’s all because of how we played. Good job we don’t lose very often.

Well according to clattenburg (think it was him) didn’t he mention in one of the rag papers “sterling has a reputation as a diver” if he’s saying it then you can bet other refs are thinking it as well hence today’s outcome,although today’s was just pure cheating from the ref ..

Good 3 points today never easy to play a team when the manager has just left, players seem to up their game just to prove a point.
Onwards and upwards 4 points is nothing in january

My least favourite win of the season. Will take it though. Another 3points to keep those cheating b**stards on their toes.

We were poor. But 3 points the most important thing!

Kev rusty - Gundogan abysmal - Walker jittery.

Sane, Sterling & Laporte all excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.