Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Yep. My lad thinks he’s quite street wise but he so much isn’t. I think he knows a bit more about the real world this week
If he's ok now then good lesson to learn early on. Me n my mate were talking to this girl there a while back and through experience I was aware of this lad a bit away from us n worked out what was going on. As in, she was working for him. She was very young n we were trying to help her but there was a gang near by to him. We left it at that, felt bad as we wanted to get her out the situation but could tell this wouldn't end well. This is when the police or some community outreach teams could of intervened, determined if she was willing to leave with them etc but this seems lacking at min.

They then went and started to talking to these 2 drunk lads who probably became their new target.

So the elbow in Rico’s face and the subsequent assault on Akanji weren’t checked? Fucks sake
I know, incredible that none of them thought it worth a look. Akanji doesn't get injured if ref had not waved 'play-on' after the assault on Rico.

Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
Referee: Michael Salisbury
Assistant referees: Richard West & Derek Eaton
Fourth official: Leigh Doughty
VAR: Peter Bankes
SVAR: Anthony Taylor
AVAR: Matthew Wilkes

That’s a real shithouse attack on the blonde lad. Only looks about 15/16, and isn’t fighting back. Hope they arrest that twat(s) responsible.

I noticed that most of the casuals ultras twitter groups changed it quickly from

City and Huddersfield fans clash
To
City fan unfairly attacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.