Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Gomez poor touch put it out of his reach and he and the Hudders player clattered into each other quite heavily but all body/limbs. The facial injury was just a stray leg catching his nose on the way down, not the initial contact, which would have been far far worse!! Think Gomez did more of the clattering, hence the free kick against, but it was pretty 6 and 2 3s. Looked way worse in real time than actually transpired.
This was close to what I thought happened. I thought Gomez might have been in trouble as he was overstretching, but the contact between the players was really odd.

That’s a real shithouse attack on the blonde lad. Only looks about 15/16, and isn’t fighting back. Hope they arrest the twat(s) responsible.
Shocking but of course fuck all will happen to the perpetrators.

Meanwhile the authorities actively try to discourage motorists from driving to games leaving decent folk to have to brave the lawlessness of the inadequate and unsafe public transport system.

City should be doing a lot more to help the fans

Blatant red card. Just as it looked in the stadium.
Not sure you could get a more blatant elbow and red card than that - the way he drops his arm when he runs off after elbowing Rico says it all - but it seems a certain A Taylor esq was on the VAR, so no surprise that he and the other two people paid to spot incidents like this all missed it.

Better that than someone getting a pint pot on their face? I think so anyway.

Edit - the whole system is a bit of an exaggeration for our metro
The majority runs on a block signalling sythem. If that section is not clear then the next tram can’t move in it, so nothing moves. Some lines run on line of sight, which allows trams to move forward until the reach the stopped tram. They can’t overtake it if it’s stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.