Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Sorry but I think your comments are way out of line, Huddersfield came to put eleven men in their own area and despite that we found a way through twice in the first half. They didn’t have a shot on target until the game was lost, and several players, regulars as well as youngsters, played beautiful football. Bobb has never been on the pitch at the same time as Kevin, who looked a little rusty but showed his class. Doku too, and they combined for an excellent goal. Alvarez and Lewis were sharp, Phil was brilliant, and the defence were solid. It was far more entertaining than most of the 3rd round ties shown on TV, I think you need to explain your “lacklustre“ comment, do you want Beyonce, Taylor Swift and a laser show or something????
Thanks for saving me the bother of replying to that.

Too busy doing fuck all. My 15 year old got mugged in the city centre this week, threatened with a knife and made to draw money out of cash machine by a gang of 7 teenagers. No plod anywhere, this was Piccadilly Gardens. Appreciate there are cutbacks but resources seem to be put into the wrong areas
That's horrible mate hope your kids OK. Been there myself. Hope the rats get what's coming to them

Can I ask what were you expecting? Huddersfield to go toe to toe with us? The football equivalent of a basketball game? Huddersfield pretty much deployed a 5-5-0 set up. Which we laboured against in the first half hour. Add in the fact that we had a few players playing that wouldn't be first team regulars. It was never going to replicate the Liverpool game from 2019. We got the job done, and we move on.
Huddersfield defended manfully until City scored.
From then on it was like King Canute trying to stop the tide.
Other than the knock sustained by Akanji it was a good afternoons' work, with our players clearly enjoying themselves.
The return of De Bruyne and Doku should strike terror into the hearts of teams we will be up against in the next few weeks.
Haaland looked eager to return to the fray too.
There were some really good performances today, particularly by Phil who was our driver until Kev came on to share the load.
Think about the players we've got who, for one reason or another, never featured today and were hardly missed
What a squad, what a team spirit we have and Pep to organise everything too.
Now where have the surrender monkey fanny wipes gone?
It's over indeed!
Ffs.

Fucking small time Huddersfield. Apart from a couple of chants of huddersfield huddersfield (about as rousing as Brightons albion albion) every song was about us. Small club fa cup bingo. Glad we smashed the small time cunts.
Booing every player that got fouled.
Singing you soft bastard at a player who had to go off through getting injured.
And consistent with every other club booing Jack all game.
Shite fans. CTID

The majority runs on a block signalling sythem. If that section is not clear then the next tram can’t move in it, so nothing moves. Some lines run on line of sight, which allows trams to move forward until the reach the stopped tram. They can’t overtake it if it’s stopped.
So what’s more important? 2 mins to stop a fucking crime or keep the pathetic metro service running? I’m sure the 15 year old who got a pot in the face was delighted the tram wasn’t delayed. Fucking hell

That's horrible mate hope your kids OK. Been there myself. Hope the rats get what's coming to them
Reported it to the police and heard nothing back. The cunts made my son go to the cash dispenser and get money out, we told them which bank, they are probably on cctv, 4 days later heard nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.