Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

In response to your post on the match day forum on Ortega @kaz7, he’s won the lot now but sometimes some just want to play. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a short career after all
Ignore anything she says, it's better for your health

What didn't I explain in my original comment? We spent the first half hour going sideways and backwards around the 18 yard box. It was incredibly dull until foden decided it was time to do something. That wasnt just my opinion,
It was very evident the entire crowd felt the same way. Then we finally upped our game, killed it and understandably and correctly went to literal walking pace because it didn't need to be anything more.
Tbf Huddersfield imployed the Atletico Madrid 10-man behind the ball tactics, its always going to be tough to breakdown. I thought we did well with a young team who hardly play together.

Saying that I still think we can do more to break down these low-block teams, one option is to have midfielders dribbling from deeper, going past one player in a deep block creates so much chaos for the oppositions shape, wingers have to take on the fullback instead of passing back or inside.

All in all we played well, 1st half we were patient and moved the ball from left to right, second half our build up was deeper.

Tbf Huddersfield imployed the Atletico Madrid 10-man behind the ball tactics, its always going to be tough to breakdown. I thought we did well with a young team who hardly play together.

Saying that I still think we can do more to break down these low-block teams, one option is to have midfielders dribbling from deeper, going past one player in a deep block creates so much chaos for the oppositions shape, wingers have to take on the fullback instead of passing back or inside.

All in all we played well, 1st half we were patient and moved the ball from left to right, second half our build up was deeper.
Doku is the man to beat these rigid defences. Get past one player and you are in on goal. Bobb did really well yesterday as well,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.