Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Off to prison?
Wouldn't even get a suspended sentence
He would have to have loads of previous for violence before jail is considered.
No deterrent that's the problem.
The police think it happened after the match whereas it was actually before. They’ll have Clouseau on the case

No pal I fucking wouldn’t. 2 minutes to stop scrotes getting on with beer bottles and beer glasses, or a 15 year old kid with life changing injuries. It’s a no brainer, a concept you might be familiar with
What I find interesting though is the suggestion a group got on with bottles and Pots unchallenged.

Used the Tram from Town a few times this season and there has always been plenty of Staff at the stations in Town.

Unless it's the usual story of harassing a kid with an Ice Pop but ignoring a rowdy group with beers and bottles!

From what I heard of HTFC during the match and after, they were a bunch of cunts out to stir shit.

"we support our own team" was chanted outside on the road when they were mingling with thousands of Blues who were too, making their own way home!

Worst FA cup fans we've had for a while, no interest in supporting " their own team"

What I find interesting though is the suggestion a group got on with bottles and Pots unchallenged.

Used the Tram from Town a few times this season and there has always been plenty of Staff at the stations in Town.

Unless it's the usual story of harassing a kid with an Ice Pop but ignoring a rowdy group with beers and bottles!

From what I heard of HTFC during the match and after, they were a bunch of cunts out to stir shit.

"we support our own team" was chanted outside on the road when they were mingling with thousands of Blues who were too, making their own way home!

Worst FA cup fans we've had for a while, no interest in supporting " their own team"
They usually bring about 500 away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.