Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I wasn’t able to see the game today. How did KDB look?
Looked like a Sunday league player physically, on the ball looked World class as he undoubtedly is. Great vision to pick out Doku. A few more weeks and about 6 lbs shed, he’ll be back as good as ever.

Idiotic under any circumstances but if the person that did it is also on someone’s phone or the tram has cctv... he’s off to prison. Just about everything you do these days is recorded somewhere.

Hope the young lad is OK.
Off to prison?
Wouldn't even get a suspended sentence
He would have to have loads of previous for violence before jail is considered.
No deterrent that's the problem.

Has there been a more lacklustre 5-0 win? First 20-30 minutes was do dull and summed up our season to date, sideways or backwards, no movement.

thank God for phil, was only ever going to be him to do something. After the first we turned it up and the arrival of Doku and kdb saw us go up several levels more.

those 2 fit and firing is going to allow our game to go up 2/3 gears and the goals will flow.

Hopefully the akanji injury is nothing but impact as that was the only blight on an otherwise very comfortable and encouraging day with key players returning and half a team of academy graduates seeing minutes.

As close to as planned as we could get.
1000015869.gif

So what’s more important? 2 mins to stop a fucking crime or keep the pathetic metro service running? I’m sure the 15 year old who got a pot in the face was delighted the tram wasn’t delayed. Fucking hell
Whatever I’m sure you’d be feeling the same way standing on a platform waiting for the next tram to the Etihad that’s delayed.

Whatever I’m sure you’d be feeling the same way standing on a platform waiting for the next tram to the Etihad that’s delayed.
No pal I fucking wouldn’t. 2 minutes to stop scrotes getting on with beer bottles and beer glasses, or a 15 year old kid with life changing injuries. It’s a no brainer, a concept you might be familiar with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.