Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Why are the metrolink staff letting drunken cunts onto the tram with pint pots and beer bottles? Surely they have a duty of care to their passengers? Not asking you pal, just responding to your post
I agree.
A a starter for ten, they should ask them if they’ve got a ticket.
Really poor today.

Ben Jackson Huddersfields Left back played against my sons team (I was coach) at junior level.

Also saw him playing for Darlington not so long ago so hes done really well.

His dads a Blue so at least he can now say hes scored for City.

We could have scored 10 again if we’d really wanted to. They were one of the most inept teams I’ve seen in years. Absolutely devoid of any ideas, skill, technique or game plan

I can’t believe there’s 3 teams below them in the championship. How bad must they be !?!?
They were good for the first two minutes

Straight foward wasn't it, once we got going. Good to see a few academy lads in team also, and KDB back ofcourse.
The Udders fans were an odd lot aren't they! quite predictable and boring with the usual chants so nothing new there . I can get booing opposing players for diving, but booing them after they've been fouled (one of whom was substituted due to injury caused by the foul)that was odd!!!

Muen and metrolink are announcing the violent assault as being after the match? I am sure it was before, or were there two assaults?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.