Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want the likes of Tosin, Garcia, to stay when their contract(s) are up then this is the sort of games where they should be included in the match day squad and have a place on the bench. With pep looking to bring in younger players this summer, why do we bother with having a great academy when they will not be getting a look in next season. The likes of Tosin, Garcia et al need to see that if they are good enough they will be part of the first team squad.

If we want the likes of Tosin, Garcia, to stay when their contract(s) are up then this is the sort of games where they should be included in the match day squad and have a place on the bench. With pep looking to bring in younger players this summer, why do we bother with having a great academy when they will not be getting a look in next season. The likes of Tosin, Garcia et al need to see that if they are good enough they will be part of the first team squad.
What happens if they are not good enough?

I mean its nor like Pep has a thing against young players. He started a 19 year old over the best striker in the league and a 20 year old over a Spanish international. Shirley its not age that is the issue, it's talent.

That's said, Garcia should start :p

I expect a strong team from Pep, we've had a break and having seen what happens to Liverpool after an extended break I would wannt to see the A team playing to keep them sharp for Sunderland.

some youth team players in the 2nd half

Since when have we seen youth players this season? That won't be happening.

It's got a whiff of dung, but it's not entirely made of manure.

I much prefer that to the idea of an A team which is brilliant and a B team which can't beat Huddersfield.
The B team should have but an A team player fluffed two simple chances

We have the best manager in the world looking after the kids,he will know if they are ready or not don't you think?

According to the radio today, Pep will field quite a strong side. Don't know where they got that information,
but i hope it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.