Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready now,it seems ages since we had a game,hope pep doesn't make the mistake of not having a creative player on the pitch again,i would say dave should start

From the BBC (surprise surprise):

Huddersfield Town fan Sir Patrick Stewart narrates the inspirational poem Thinking, by Walter D. Wintle, before his team's fifth-round replay against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39130690

Fuck off you bald, Star Trekking luvvie twat. Anyone would think you had a film out.

From the BBC (surprise surprise):

Huddersfield Town fan Sir Patrick Stewart narrates the inspirational poem Thinking, by Walter D. Wintle, before his team's fifth-round replay against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39130690

Fuck off you bald, Star Trekking luvvie twat. Anyone would think you had a film out.

Didn't realise he was an udder. Top bloke and actor.

I do jest of course. Stewart is a fine actor.

I just hope he remembers it's only men in red shirts who get routinely killed off.

Full strength team , they have'nt played for ten days and they've had a little holiday in Dubai , maybe 3 or 4 youngsters on the bench to come on form the last half hour. Read and heard a few pre-match reports and apparently the terriers should have won the first game despite us playing a very strong side , not sure what game they were watching , hope sergio scores a few ive got quite a large wager with a plastic Rag that he scores more than the Swedish ego.

As many have said, strongest team to start the game and wrap it up by 60 mins.

Bring on Aleix Garcia, Adarabioyo and, hopefully, one of Brahim or Sancho for a taste of first team football (although I imagine Iheanacho would appreciate the minutes).

Sick and tired of this arrogance which suggests that all we have to do is put out our best eleven blow them away and then bring on the kids. It does not
always work that way. Whoever starts needs to be fully up for a good old fashioned cup battle. Thanks be to god the manager picks the team not some of
rag like contributors on here these days.

Sick and tired of this arrogance which suggests that all we have to do is put out our best eleven blow them away and then bring on the kids. It does not
always work that way. Whoever starts needs to be fully up for a good old fashioned cup battle. Thanks be to god the manager picks the team not some of
rag like contributors on here these days.

Oi. Not being funny, but the above poster said absolutely nothing wrong. Who are you to call him a rag or slag off his views
It is absolutely the right idea, as he suggested, to attempt to get the game won with a strong side and then take players off IF we are fortunate enough to have performed and have a healthy lead

I literally cannot get my head around the arrogance in YOUR POST. Not 'Otamendi's Beard'
You're probably the rag on here trying to cause a bite like the one from me here, but it really grated on me

There is nothing wrong at all with expecting our big name players to show up tonight and put on a display after a weeks rest and attempt to put the tie beyond a Huddersfield side who, yes are a damn good team, but have bigger tasks at hand at the weekend with promotion in sight (and their best player being out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.