Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live on the BBC for those in the UK, kick off time 14:00 (GMT).

Got to win this if we want back-to-back trebles.

We have a week before this and a week after with Newcastle (A) following this.

Plenty of rest, we're finding form as well.

De Bruyne I expect will feature if we're comfortable at some point.

Doku, Haaland and Stones we'll have to wait for news. Stones almost certainly is out. Grealish coming off early against Sheff United too, so he may have a knock.

Come on the blues.
It's on the BBC sport website and the BBC iplayer in uk, not actually BBC TV

KDB to be given a runout and to get three assists before being taken off!

If i was Huddersfield manager I'd be playing the strongest starting 11 i could. Not everyday David gets a pop at Goliath, and they have a chance(albeit slimmer than an average anorexic) to cause one of the biggest upsets in FA Cup history. Beating us would probably give them enough confidence and belief to stay up and will also be a big cash boost to them.

That said i don't expect them to cause an upset, but if they play their best 11 and we rest too many first teamers then you never know. It will hopefully be a cracking game in which a few thousand blues (old or new) will get a chance to get a ticket and cheer us on.
Hopefully Isaiah Jones keeps his place.

Has anyone else in the cup scheme had a strange email from the club saying that they can't process the payment for their Hudds ticket? I checked my account and the debit card was valid, as I knew it was, and there's not been a problem before. Anyway I followed the instructions to add a new card and authorized a payment of 0.00! through my banking app. Next day I get a text saying the same thing. Looking at my season ticket it shows my next game is Burnley!
Had one a couple of days ago, then after re-inputting the same card had another saying the email was issued in error.

Payment has gone through and the ticket is in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.