Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he deserve anything ? He gets paid plenty
Interesting question and correct answer. But only technically. I mean, we all feel what is it about. Hes almost certainly out and it would be like thank you for not bringing up any fuss. At the media level or within the team. Philips is England international, was wanted at least by Txiki. If Philips being egoistic a bit, he would search a way to find empathy through media or other players within a team. Slowly but surely it may lead to a problem, one way or another. As of now all the feedback suggests he is utterly professional and respectful.

So with all the respect to Huddersfield, we are massive favourites with any line up, including academy team. Yeah, I am last to solicite any complicity, but Philips should have not been a problem to start this one.

So yeah, he does not deserve anything by itself, but would be nice gesture from Club and Pep at this stage, close to partying ways, to allow him full game or at least many minutes. Rodri would also get a bit of rest before crucial part of season.

Why does he deserve anything ? He gets paid plenty
I'd say he's been a very consummate professional. I know what you mean about the money, but he hasn't gone all Sancho on us and refused to take part or thrown his dummy out. He has always appeared to 'get on with it' and play his part and again I'd say this is what you'd expect, but time and time again we've seen professional footballer's play the martyr in situations like this. I think this is the sort of game he should be given a start in.

I agree, and their first(or 2nd) 11 will receive a caning if we score early and keep going at them. But the magic of the FA Cup is for smaller clubs upsetting the big clubs and getting a win. Glad they've sold their allocation, they'll make plenty of noise cheering them on. It's not too many years ago we used to get knocked out home or away most often before the 5th round. But going to games back then never had us feeling that we had no chance, well not often. A good away day with a good sing song with a few beers is good for the soul: )

Let's hope Hudders fans have a post match drink to drown their sorrows without any bother.
Let's hope so as I will be travelling on the train back with some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.