Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, should make for a decent atmosphere.
Hold no grudges with Huddersfield - apart from being the wrong side of 'thills.
I hope they try for the upset - would make for an interesting game, unlike some PL fixtures
I thought it was hilarious that when they were promoted to the premier, they were singing where were you when you were shit, obviously not old enough to remember the 10-1 massacre

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Gvardiol
Gomez
Phillips
Kovacic
Kdb
Nunes
Bobb
Alvarez

As much rotation as possible. Phillips farewell appearance perhaps? We shouldn't be letting him go before we've got a replacement lined up, I suspect that won't happen though so he may be gone already. Won't be the same intensity in this game as you'll see in thr league so if less ready 45 minutes maybe upto an hour here would be a nice reintroduction. If it's too early for him fine, no rush.
According to Neil Custis, Foden can take Phillips spot on the bench

Apparently, these are giving Leicester a right good going at this second half. Maybe it's not gonna be the walk over a lot are expecting.

This is what I love about these fa cup games. Kids and old school fans who are either priced out or can't get tickets normally can get decent priced tickets. Hope he has a belter pal.
Cheers blue. Yeah I had to give up ST when made redundo during covid. Tend to get to a couple of away games a season instead.

He's proper excited. He's been to county with his dad but it's about time he sees the best team in the land and all the world

The Terriers will be snapping around our ankles and hunting in packs, trying to sniff out a cup upset.

Ultimately City will tame them and send them running with tails between legs.

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.